10-24-2014, 12:18 PM #1
benford167
Save Point
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So i got my ps3 back from a downgrade service and the blu ray drive no longer works. So i was wondering if there was a way to get on to the psn store and download a game, because currently i cannot sign in as i cannot put a game into the ps3. Thanks in advance P.S Im on Rogero 4.50 CFW
10-24-2014, 12:35 PM #2
DIRTY SMASHER
Treasure hunter
Originally posted by benford167 View Post
So i got my ps3 back from a downgrade service and the blu ray drive no longer works. So i was wondering if there was a way to get on to the psn store and download a game, because currently i cannot sign in as i cannot put a game into the ps3. Thanks in advance P.S Im on Rogero 4.50 CFW

So does the drive not accept the disc?Mybe he forgot to re attach the power cable back to the drive??

If it shows no sign of life the take ps3 to bits & look at the disc drive cables.Is it a fat or slim?

If its a slim is it a 200 series or 250?

To get online update to Rogero 4.55 & use the Arch 4.65 spoofer.

Update might not work if the drive is broken thou.

PM me if you need any help or quote this post
Last edited by DIRTY SMASHER ; 10-24-2014 at 02:13 PM.
10-24-2014, 03:44 PM #3
benford167
Save Point
Originally posted by DIRTY
So does the drive not accept the disc?Mybe he forgot to re attach the power cable back to the drive??

If it shows no sign of life the take ps3 to bits & look at the disc drive cables.Is it a fat or slim?

If its a slim is it a 200 series or 250?

To get online update to Rogero 4.55 & use the Arch 4.65 spoofer.

Update might not work if the drive is broken thou.

PM me if you need any help or quote this post

It does seem to be working, as in the disc will be pulled into the drive in the spinning motion that it does, however once it is is it sounds like it continues spinning and it is just not being recognized as being in there. So im not sure if this is down to a fault in the drive or just the drive not being connected altogether. Also i do not know a whole lot about this so im probably not giving the best feedback.
10-24-2014, 03:44 PM #4
benford167
Save Point
Also will the arch spoof allow me to get online on the XMB?
10-24-2014, 03:52 PM #5
DebuggingCoder
Can’t trickshot me!

Yes. You can find that here - You must login or register to view this content.
10-24-2014, 03:57 PM #6
DIRTY SMASHER
Treasure hunter

Yeah you will be able to login fine,just looked on there site.It says its supported for the Rogero 4.50 cfw you are on

Check You must login or register to view this content. out for more info.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo