10-24-2014, 03:06 PM #1
Cam Newton.
You talkin to me?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I just won a bid on ebay on a 3.55 ps3, and it says this:

"multiman will not load a game, once I choose my back up game multiman will try to go to main ps3 screen to load your game but will not get there it will stay black screen and I have to turn off the ps3, The only way to play my backup games was to install my backup games with multiman install them in ps3 hard drive and to be able to load them I installed iris manager and I choose my game and and played just find, so for some reason multiway is not working properly so I am selling this as is. I have erased my game from the ps3 hard drive and also erased multiman and iris manager. If you know how to fix. Multiman or install another loader for your games like iris manager or another one that you may know that works."

I need to know if this will easily be fixed or if i can have an alternate way to play backup games. I have not payed yet i am waiting until i find out if i can fix it/find alternate way. thanks Smile
10-24-2014, 03:12 PM #2
TheyCallMeBreed
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Cam
I just won a bid on ebay on a 3.55 ps3, and it says this:

"multiman will not load a game, once I choose my back up game multiman will try to go to main ps3 screen to load your game but will not get there it will stay black screen and I have to turn off the ps3, The only way to play my backup games was to install my backup games with multiman install them in ps3 hard drive and to be able to load them I installed iris manager and I choose my game and and played just find, so for some reason multiway is not working properly so I am selling this as is. I have erased my game from the ps3 hard drive and also erased multiman and iris manager. If you know how to fix. Multiman or install another loader for your games like iris manager or another one that you may know that works."

I need to know if this will easily be fixed or if i can have an alternate way to play backup games. I have not payed yet i am waiting until i find out if i can fix it/find alternate way. thanks Smile

Maybe a setting in multiman he didnt click correctly. I would say the disk drive is the problem but he can play it from iris. Idk though because I have always used multiman.

The following user thanked TheyCallMeBreed for this useful post:

Cam Newton.
10-24-2014, 03:13 PM #3
Cam Newton.
You talkin to me?
Originally posted by Thecripper
Maybe a setting in multiman he didnt click correctly. I would say the disk drive is the problem but he can play it from iris. Idk though because I have always used multiman.

so before i commit to buy it, I would still be able to play the games through iris right?
10-24-2014, 03:20 PM #4
TheyCallMeBreed
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Cam
so before i commit to buy it, I would still be able to play the games through iris right?

If he says it can than I guess you could. If you cant, then you can always get a refund.

The following user thanked TheyCallMeBreed for this useful post:

Cam Newton.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo