10-27-2014, 05:01 AM #1
Dog88Christian
Hail to the King, Baby!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So I was wondering how I can play pirated games through a disk. What kind of disk would I burn it on? Using multi man could I just burn a game that I have on my system onto a disk? I've noticed the option "create an ISO".

Don't need no tut of doing it through /GAMES! I already know how.
Last edited by Dog88Christian ; 10-27-2014 at 04:33 PM.
10-27-2014, 02:42 PM #2
khan102
Vault dweller
Originally posted by Dog88Christian View Post
So I was wondering how I can play pirated games through a disk. What kind of disk would I burn it on? Using multi man could I just burn a game that I have on my system onto a disk? I've noticed the option "create an ISO".

Lol no. Just copy game to hdd0 and then do external i think and direct boot. Idk that part cause i dont play my games from multiman. Ok now back to subject. After doing that. Put random game in then go to multiman and click on the game u dl in the ps3. Itll kick u to xmb and then the disc will say that game. Taddda
10-27-2014, 04:32 PM #3
Dog88Christian
Hail to the King, Baby!
Originally posted by khan102 View Post
Lol no. Just copy game to hdd0 and then do external i think and direct boot. Idk that part cause i dont play my games from multiman. Ok now back to subject. After doing that. Put random game in then go to multiman and click on the game u dl in the ps3. Itll kick u to xmb and then the disc will say that game. Taddda

I know how to do that already but my PS3 is low on space and I'm trying to put them on disk.
10-27-2014, 06:10 PM #4
khan102
Vault dweller
Originally posted by Dog88Christian View Post
I know how to do that already but my PS3 is low on space and I'm trying to put them on disk.

Never heard about burning it to disc
10-27-2014, 06:18 PM #5
Dog88Christian
Hail to the King, Baby!
Originally posted by khan102 View Post
Never heard about burning it to disc

That's why I'm curious of multiman's feature create an ISO

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo