10-31-2014, 03:25 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey there,

just now i tried to login on my ps3 (rebug 4.65.1 rex edition) of course with psnpatch but than a message appeared that with my account i cannot access to the PSN network. So is just my account banned or console too? What can i do?

Thanks in Advance
10-31-2014, 03:41 PM #2
x5150xiZombie
I defeated!
Originally posted by Fabianvelbert View Post
Hey there,

just now i tried to login on my ps3 (rebug 4.65.1 rex edition) of course with psnpatch but than a message appeared that with my account i cannot access to the PSN network. So is just my account banned or console too? What can i do?

Thanks in Advance

maybe try and make a new account and check if it lets u? think that is the most obvious thing you could do
10-31-2014, 03:49 PM #3
Originally posted by zombieman12
maybe try and make a new account and check if it lets u? think that is the most obvious thing you could do

just tried still the same error message ... or do i have to create one with a different ip address?
10-31-2014, 03:50 PM #4
x5150xiZombie
I defeated!
just tried still the same error message ... or do i have to create one with a different ip address?

being console banned has nothing to do with your ip address you got the same ban message because you're console banned
10-31-2014, 03:52 PM #5
A1
Why You Mad Bruh?
Hey there,

Thanks in Advance

You Has Been Console Banned, To Back Online You Have To Change Your CID
10-31-2014, 03:54 PM #6
Hey there,

Thanks in Advance

I dunno bro. From what Beats told me, it was a ban wave going on yesterday. My account, Platastic got banned, and all I ever did on it was trophy hack. First account ban, so not too worry about console ban.
10-31-2014, 03:57 PM #7
Originally posted by AnyOne View Post
You Has Been Console Banned, To Back Online You Have To Change Your CID

doesnt do psnpatch that?

and my account is banned for sure since i cant even log in on the pc...
Last edited by Fabianvelbert ; 10-31-2014 at 05:19 PM.
10-31-2014, 05:57 PM #8
witchery
Big Sister
Originally posted by Zombie
I dunno bro. From what Beats told me, it was a ban wave going on yesterday. My account, Platastic got banned, and all I ever did on it was trophy hack. First account ban, so not too worry about console ban.

Me 2 i did trophy hacked & get banned on my account yesterday, still my CID working .

The following user thanked witchery for this useful post:

charming
10-31-2014, 06:16 PM #9
Originally posted by witchery View Post
Me 2 i did trophy hacked & get banned on my account yesterday, still my CID working .

It sux, but what can ya do?
10-31-2014, 07:25 PM #10
witchery
Big Sister
Originally posted by Zombie
It sux, but what can ya do?

Nothing the only way to send to sony support lol I don't think I will do .

Sent from my iPhone using NGU

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo