11-01-2014, 02:08 AM #1
SONYS✮NIGHTMARE
League Champion
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); How are u using RTM TOOL s On Rebug 4.65 because I can't this is the worse CFW ever I can't even downgrade to go back to Rogero

The following 3 users groaned at SONYS✮NIGHTMARE for this awful post:

Esker, EternalHabit, Franky
11-01-2014, 02:17 AM #2
optantic
Pokemon Trainer
try turn off Cobra Mode using the rebug toolbox
11-01-2014, 02:25 AM #3
SONYS✮NIGHTMARE
League Champion
Originally posted by optantic View Post
try turn off Cobra Mode using the rebug toolbox

Are u using rtm on rebug 4.65 ? Any issues? How?
11-01-2014, 03:40 AM #4
optantic
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by imNotsocool View Post
Are u using rtm on rebug 4.65 ? Any issues? How?

no, I never use rtm
if you need Target Manager in order to use rtm, then your Target Manager must Connect to your PS3 as a Debug Station, console output should have Debug Agent 4.6.5 and Mini Debug Agent 4.6.5, kernel explorer should have Process
SDK v4.6.5
===== Start agent =====
Mini Debug Agent Version 4.6.5 (62) (Built - Aug 13 2014 11:43:46)
[TM] Boot mode := System
Debug Agent Version: 4.6.5 (62)

if that's not the case then ignore my post
11-01-2014, 03:49 AM #5
KAOSxGaming
At least I can fight
How are u using RTM TOOL s On Rebug 4.65 because I can't this is the worse CFW ever I can't even downgrade to go back to Rogero

i believe ccapi 2.60 works with cobra now but if you want disable cobra is rebug toolbox

The following user thanked KAOSxGaming for this useful post:

Siknik64
11-01-2014, 05:32 AM #6
Franky
Big Daddy
How are u using RTM TOOL s On Rebug 4.65 because I can't this is the worse CFW ever I can't even downgrade to go back to Rogero

You can mod with ccapi, if you want to use dex, you have to disable cobra mode via toolbox, but as of yet multiMan isn't updated to work for it so you'd have to use alternative managers (irisman) till then.
11-01-2014, 06:16 AM #7
Cyb3r
NextGenUpdate Elite
Originally posted by Franky View Post
You can mod with ccapi, if you want to use dex, you have to disable cobra mode via toolbox, but as of yet multiMan isn't updated to work for it so you'd have to use alternative managers (irisman) till then.

CCAPI 2.60 is compatable with the new cobra, i think he only missed to replace the new PS3Lib 4.4 into the tool folder, btw i had no issues with CFW, best CFW and best week ever!

The following 2 users say thank you to Cyb3r for this useful post:

network10, SONYS✮NIGHTMARE
11-04-2014, 06:46 AM #8
Siknik64
Gym leader
Also, if you want to transfer files using Ethernet connection with the PS3 driver (Target Manager) on your Windows system, Cobra has to be disabled.
11-04-2014, 07:04 AM #9
MORELOS13
Pokemon Trainer

Bro I'm having the same issue. My tool(s) won't attach. I read it was because the debugged eboot for that specific game and patch was not installed before trying to rtm. I still have yet to figure it out :(
11-09-2014, 03:37 AM #10
Loxy
< ^ > < ^ >

Originally posted by MORELOS13 View Post
Bro I'm having the same issue. My tool(s) won't attach. I read it was because the debugged eboot for that specific game and patch was not installed before trying to rtm. I still have yet to figure it out :(

If you want to RTM using tmapi on the new rebug fw you need to disable cobra mode in rebug toolbox

The following user thanked Loxy for this useful post:

MORELOS13

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo