Post: GSTAR555 FOR ALL MODERS Unban for ban ps3 console must be made
11-12-2014, 08:12 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Do you anybody can made and relase unban prog for ps3 real1 than hi will be moder no1 on all sitessss.i ban with anti ban tools meen not help anti ban.random cid no help and many other prog are fake. I didnt kill anybody using rtm i help most people with money and give all guns fix cars and other upgrates for any1 and look console ban 2 times i call every moder to create unban super tools its time relase tham and protect files so the tool cant be pch by any1 thanks every1 for suport by m8pro
11-12-2014, 08:19 AM #2
Laser
Vault dweller
Originally posted by gstar555 View Post
Do you anybody can made and relase unban prog for ps3 real1 than hi will be moder no1 on all sitessss.i ban with anti ban tools meen not help anti ban.random cid no help and many other prog are fake. I didnt kill anybody using rtm i help most people with money and give all guns fix cars and other upgrates for any1 and look console ban 2 times i call every moder to create unban super tools its time relase tham and protect files so the tool cant be pch by any1 thanks every1 for suport by m8pro

please speak proper english
11-12-2014, 10:21 AM #3
DF_AUS
NextGenUpdate Elite
So your saying modders/hackers should unite to purge........:-)
11-12-2014, 05:06 PM #4
dannyk79
Vault dweller
Do you anybody can made and relase unban prog for ps3 real1 than hi will be moder no1 on all sitessss.i ban with anti ban tools meen not help anti ban.random cid no help and many other prog are fake. I didnt kill anybody using rtm i help most people with money and give all guns fix cars and other upgrates for any1 and look console ban 2 times i call every moder to create unban super tools its time relase tham and protect files so the tool cant be pch by any1 thanks every1 for suport by m8pro

Lmfao. .... what the fuck are you talking about.

The following user thanked dannyk79 for this useful post:

gstar555
11-12-2014, 05:31 PM #5
A1
Why You Mad Bruh?

What i Understand its Mostly Impossible To Create a Tool For Unban Yourself If R* Banned You...

The following user thanked A1 for this useful post:

Tipton_Modz
11-16-2014, 12:14 PM #6
How they ban same way unban is possible with proper cid and psid generator how they make idps3 and somebody setting there and change 1 number make idps no valid somebody same persons make them valid agan .we just need somebody to jail brak inside psn pull out proper generator and make him burn forever lol, or can find out and ganerete valid agan lol and than relase 1 milion new one s dayly we just need right person for help other way crash for crash
11-16-2014, 12:21 PM #7
xNIGHTMAREM0DZx
NextGenUpdate Elite
wtf is this guy on drugs ?
11-17-2014, 07:37 AM #8
fresh mind lol never take no even drunk i not see any psid here so everybody will need soon i think november 18
11-17-2014, 09:35 AM #9
optantic
Pokemon Trainer
stop cheating online!
11-17-2014, 09:49 AM #10
is not cheating is for big help everybody even you soon

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo