11-20-2014, 09:59 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I'm currently getting a modded PS3 and the guy is setting it up in DEX and i'm just wondering what would be better DEX or CEX and is it possible to convert it to CEX i just want to sorta know anything and everything about CEX and DEX and whats better etc.

Thank You in advance
11-20-2014, 10:04 AM #2
DEX is better if you plan on RTM I'm on CEX wished i was on DEX lol but I don't want to risk brick while converting to DEX :O.
11-20-2014, 10:07 AM #3
but isnt there like a higher chance of ban on dex
11-20-2014, 10:32 AM #4
iHaxel
We're no strangers to love
Originally posted by engagingskarab View Post

Nope.
11-20-2014, 10:35 AM #5
Originally posted by d0lby1 View Post
DEX is better if you plan on RTM I'm on CEX wished i was on DEX lol but I don't want to risk brick while converting to DEX :O.

You want me to pm you a great and simple tutorial on converting to DEX? It's on S7S. It worked for me like a charm.

The following user thanked Frosty for this useful post:

dolby1
11-20-2014, 10:36 AM #6

Ban risk is pretty much the same on either. Use antiban eboots/tools, and PSNpatch, you'll lessen the chances of ban amazingly.
11-20-2014, 10:41 AM #7
Originally posted by Zombie
Ban risk is pretty much the same on either. Use antiban eboots/tools, and PSNpatch, you'll lessen the chances of ban amazingly.

Ok thank you

Originally posted by iHaxel View Post
Nope.

Thanks
11-20-2014, 10:44 AM #8
Ok thank you

Thanks

And while it's great to do research beforehand, you won't really understand until you actually get your PS3. It'd be like me explaining how to trophy hack, or how to set up Debugger to do TMAPI modding. It's a hands-on learning experience. And don't let people fool you. DEX is easy to convert to. Now, I haven't a clue on how easy it is to convert back to CEX, or even SEX, because once you go DEX, you never go back. If your guy is really responsible and trustworthy, you should really thank him though, since it took me an hour and a half to convert, just because the process is time-consuming.
11-20-2014, 10:45 AM #9
You want me to pm you a great and simple tutorial on converting to DEX? It's on S7S. It worked for me like a charm.

yea sure : )
11-20-2014, 10:47 AM #10
And while it's great to do research beforehand, you won't really understand until you actually get your PS3. It'd be like me explaining how to trophy hack, or how to set up Debugger to do TMAPI modding. It's a hands-on learning experience. And don't let people fool you. DEX is easy to convert to. Now, I haven't a clue on how easy it is to convert back to CEX, or even SEX, because once you go DEX, you never go back. If your guy is really responsible and trustworthy, you should really thank him though, since it took me an hour and a half to convert, just because the process is time-consuming.

Yea hes setting it up for me and when he drops it off for me hes running through some things with so hopefully all goes well he just said that with DEX the risk of getting banned is higher cause he knows from experience(he has both DEX and CEX the only way he got banned on CEX was watching foxtel illegaly)

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo