11-20-2014, 09:37 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I've been messing with advanced warfare with my account, I got banned from psn.
Is it possible to unban my account? Because I have some dlc in it.
11-20-2014, 09:40 PM #2
Ghozt007
Gym leader
No forget it forever even if you had 1000$ purchases on it.
11-21-2014, 01:31 AM #3
Tank
I am error
Foreal. Its gone bro, sony dont care if your chris brown making them a theme song for a commercial lll
11-21-2014, 01:34 AM #4
Originally posted by Kezraux View Post
I've been messing with advanced warfare with my account, I got banned from psn.
Is it possible to unban my account? Because I have some dlc in it.

Shouldn't have been modding. Your own fault. Live with it.
11-21-2014, 04:24 PM #5
get a new IDPS (Console id) and spoof it, thats the only way i can see you getting online with your acc, but be careful who you buy them off of so you dont get ripped off
11-21-2014, 04:36 PM #6
Cyb3r
NextGenUpdate Elite
Originally posted by evanodair View Post
get a new IDPS (Console id) and spoof it, thats the only way i can see you getting online with your acc, but be careful who you buy them off of so you dont get ripped off

He cannot go online with that account anymore, he have to make a new one, OP say RIP to your old account. tears
11-21-2014, 04:50 PM #7
Reyz
Banned
No Sorry!
11-25-2014, 07:17 PM #8
Originally posted by Cyb3r View Post
He cannot go online with that account anymore, he have to make a new one, OP say RIP to your old account. tears

how come some people i know who get console banned and acc banned can go back online on the same account that was banned? sorry if thats a nooby question but i thought you could unban acc (PSID) and ps3 (IDPS) by spoofing them.
Last edited by evanodair ; 11-25-2014 at 07:20 PM.
11-25-2014, 07:34 PM #9
Cyb3r
NextGenUpdate Elite
Originally posted by evanodair View Post
how come some people i know who get console banned and acc banned can go back online on the same account that was banned? sorry if thats a nooby question but i thought you could unban acc (PSID) and ps3 (IDPS) by spoofing them.

When SEN ban a CID usally they ban the last account has used that CID, they wont banned all accounts that was using the same CID, so if the CID is shared maybe some other account has been banned alongside whith that CID.

To make sure the account is banned you will get this message when signing in "Access to Sony by this account has been banned or temporarily suspended"

The following 2 users say thank you to Cyb3r for this useful post:

evanodair, MrNiceGuyPsx
11-25-2014, 07:36 PM #10
Originally posted by Cyb3r View Post
When SEN ban a CID usally they ban the last account has used that CID, they wont banned all accounts that was using the same CID, so if the CID is shared maybe some other account has been banned alongside whith that CID.

To make sure the account is banned you will get this message when signing in "Access to Sony by this account has been banned or temporarily suspended"

oh ok thanks for the clarification Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo