11-25-2014, 07:04 PM #1
dawoodk786
Little One
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I'm on Rogero 4.55 CEX.

Would I need a random CID, even if I have CID spoofer?

Thanks. Smile

The following user thanked dawoodk786 for this useful post:

PR3ST1G1OUSGAMA
11-25-2014, 11:33 PM #2
primetime43
Knowledge is power Tiphat
Originally posted by dawoodk786 View Post
I'm on Rogero 4.55 CEX.

Would I need a random CID, even if I have CID spoofer?

Thanks. Smile

This question doesn't make any sense. You're asking if you would need a random console ID if you have a console ID spoofer. If you have a console ID spoofer, then you need a working/unbanned console ID.
11-26-2014, 08:10 AM #3
dawoodk786
Little One
Originally posted by primetime43 View Post
This question doesn't make any sense. You're asking if you would need a random console ID if you have a console ID spoofer. If you have a console ID spoofer, then you need a working/unbanned console ID.

I have a working console ID with a console ID spoofer, but someone told me that I need to randomise my console ID when I'm using mod menus

I just want to find out if I would need a random console id
11-26-2014, 06:47 PM #4
FarSideX
I’m too L33T
Your question really does not make sense. If you change your console ID then change it again you are only using the last console ID you used to spoof.

Maybe you are asking about random ID's in RTM tools. This is not the same console ID. Some tools can report a different ID to the game server than the one you are signed into PSN with. This is to protect the ID you used to sign into PSN with from being banned from the game. You can not use a random ID to sign into PSN unless you get lucky and randomly find a valid ID.

I how this is what you were looking for. It is the best guess given the way your question was stated.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo