11-25-2014, 07:59 PM #1
Glenn Quagmire
Vault dweller
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); its been a while since iv been on the modding scene and iv forgot everything i knew about modding, i still have all my old files but they will be out dated i guess, what i really want to know, im going to start of with something easy and work my way up, first thing i would like to know is how do i get online? im on rebug dex 4.65.1 and i also want to know how i change my console id to a public on if anyone could help, it would be great Happy

Thanks guy, im back!
Last edited by Glenn Quagmire ; 11-25-2014 at 08:27 PM.
11-25-2014, 11:32 PM #2
primetime43
Knowledge is power Tiphat
Originally posted by Glenn
its been a while since iv been on the modding scene and iv forgot everything i knew about modding, i still have all my old files but they will be out dated i guess, what i really want to know, im going to start of with something easy and work my way up, first thing i would like to know is how do i get online? im on rebug dex 4.65.1 and i also want to know how i change my console id to a public on if anyone could help, it would be great Happy

Thanks guy, im back!

Look on the forums in the PS3 modding section. Use a spoofer to get online, and use a console id changer to change your id.
11-25-2014, 11:33 PM #3
CookieWho
Little One
Originally posted by primetime43 View Post
Look on the forums in the PS3 modding section. Use a spoofer to get online, and use a console id changer to change your id.

If you are on dex rebug you should be able to sign in, if not go to network tools in psita then restore original console id, then sign in, you have to do this everytime you sign in
11-25-2014, 11:35 PM #4
primetime43
Originally posted by CookieWho View Post
If you are on dex rebug you should be able to sign in, if not go to network tools in psita then restore original console id, then sign in, you have to do this everytime you sign in

No dont go on the original console id because you dont want to get that ban stare And he's on 4.65.1, he needs a spoofer.
11-26-2014, 12:31 AM #5
CookieWho
Little One
No dont go on the original console id because you dont want to get that ban stare And he's on 4.65.1, he needs a spoofer.

What i said works for me, since i have never been banned, only difference is that i have rebug 4.46 d rex...sooo... :idek:
11-26-2014, 12:47 AM #6
primetime43
Originally posted by CookieWho View Post
What i said works for me, since i have never been banned, only difference is that i have rebug 4.46 d rex...sooo... :idek:

drex and dex are the same thing, drex is just so you can install a dex firmware over another dex firmware without going to cex and upgrading.

The following user thanked primetime43 for this useful post:

Glenn Quagmire
11-26-2014, 05:02 PM #7
Glenn Quagmire
Vault dweller
drex and dex are the same thing, drex is just so you can install a dex firmware over another dex firmware without going to cex and upgrading.

Cheers mate Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo