01-01-2015, 09:32 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

Since alot of people have been posting threads on this i thought i'd make this to save them time waiting for a answer.

What causes this error?
This error code is caused by an incorrect CID.

How do i fix this?

Easiest
Fix 1. Simply change your CID via CCAPI, yes it's that easy (you'll need to do this everytime you load the console)
Easy
Fix 2. Download PS3ITA Manager You must login or register to view this content. load it up and goto network settings, then press restore original CID, next you'll need rebug toolbox You must login or register to view this content. open it and scroll right to "Utilities" and then scroll down until you find "Change Active PS3ID" (which i believe is the bottom option) and set your EID to "CEX", close rebug toolbox and try sign in! Needa

You can also try this method
Originally posted by KHATPHAT View Post
i Had this Issue The Most easiest way is To Open "IRISMAN" and press "START" Then GoTo "TOOLS" Then Go to "SPOOF CONSOLE ID" The GoTo "RESTORE DEFAULT PSID & CONSOLE ID" and exit "IRISMAN" and You all Done.No more error and u can Sign Back in.
Last edited by ⭐ Temp ⭐ ; 02-23-2015 at 04:19 PM.

The following 6 users say thank you to ⭐ Temp ⭐ for this useful post:

Blockarde, FrogPap, iDEXModzYT, mariokilla23, Snoop, Synergy
01-01-2015, 09:38 PM #2
Scatman
I am error
Originally posted by Temp. View Post
You must login or register to view this content.

Since alot of people have been posting threads on this i thought i'd make this to save them time waiting for a answer.

What causes this error?
This error code is caused by an incorrect CID.

How do i fix this?

Easiest
Fix 1. Simply change your CID via CCAPI, yes it's that easy (you'll need to do this everytime you load the console)
Easy
Fix 2. Download PS3ITA Manager You must login or register to view this content. load it up and goto network settings, then press restore original CID, next you'll need rebug toolbox You must login or register to view this content. open it and scroll right to "Utilities" and then scroll down until you find "Change Active PS3ID" (which i believe is the bottom option) and set your EID to "CEX", close rebug toolbox and try sign in! Needa

Actually, this error can mean up to three things on a CFW.

Banned CID
Wrong typed CID
Or CID wasn't set correctly, usually due to incorrect amount of characters etc.

Mostly it's caused by the cid being incorrectly typed.
01-01-2015, 09:39 PM #3
Originally posted by Scatman View Post
Actually, this error can mean up to three things on a CFW.

Banned CID
Wrong typed CID
Or CID wasn't set correctly, usually due to incorrect amount of characters etc.

Mostly it's caused by the cid being incorrectly typed.

All of those reasons = a incorrect CID, banned CIDs don't give this error they just say your console is banned :P
01-01-2015, 09:48 PM #4
Scatman
I am error
Originally posted by Temp. View Post
All of those reasons = a incorrect CID, banned CIDs don't give this error they just say your console is banned :P

Nope. Depends on the FW you're on. maybe the newest FW says it but past ones dont Happy.

I know another example of when my CID wouldn't set, I first used ccapi after a few weeks of it being released and i was on ITA(best dex cfw ever Happy) and it caused me an error with setting. I remember I had to reflash back to my DEX again to over right the error it caused. But even after that I just used ITA manager to set my ID on start up xDD
01-03-2015, 11:11 PM #5
Oohska
Keeper
i did it and i still get the error
01-03-2015, 11:19 PM #6
Originally posted by Oohska View Post

which method?
01-03-2015, 11:27 PM #7
Oohska
Keeper