01-15-2015, 06:22 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi all , Im new to the modding scene an recently got given a Jailbroke ps3 , I don't know much about it , How can i check the firmwire , it is on 4.66 , how can i downgrade to 4.55 ? Thank you in advance.
01-15-2015, 06:58 AM #2
KRONOSS_
Save Point
You sure its not like 4.55 + spoofer ? to 4.66 ?
01-15-2015, 06:59 AM #3
KRONOSS_
Save Point
Originally posted by KRONOSS
You sure its not like 4.65 + spoofer ? to 4.66 ?

i meant 4.55
01-15-2015, 07:28 AM #4
If it is on 4.66 then you probably have a jailbreak that is spoofed to a specific firmware. I don't think there is a way to check what custom firmware you have installed, check if you have re-bug tool box and if you have rebug then you a probably on 4.46.1 rebug spoofed to 4.66, that's what i have, check you installed applications, do you have any applications installed on your PS3? Try to look there and see if you can find the rebug toolbox, if not then you would probably have to ask the seller what CFW he installed, but other than that, yeah. If you have anymore problems, questions or concerns, just send me a private message and I could probably help you on the other things that you need help with since you are new to jailbreaking.
01-15-2015, 08:57 AM #5
Moved to PS3 Mods Questions and Inquiries
01-15-2015, 04:02 PM #6
bmob10189
At least I can fight
Originally posted by jgamer1001 View Post
Hi all , Im new to the modding scene an recently got given a Jailbroke ps3 , I don't know much about it , How can i check the firmwire , it is on 4.66 , how can i downgrade to 4.55 ? Thank you in advance.

If you have multiman or rebug toolbox installed while in them go to system information, that will tell you what firmware you are running, if it's lower then what's displayed in settings > system settings > system information on your standard XMB then you have a spoof installed, contact the seller n figure out what you need to remove it so you can put a different spoof on later when needed, if you want to install a different CFW, or if you decide to switch to DEX. If you try to do any of these things while the spoof is installed then you can potentially damage your system. To downgrade you'll need a downgrading firmware, depending on what CFW you have then that's how to decide which downgrader to chose from. When you start the PS3 watch the tv n look to see if there's nything different displayed then standard OFW. Like Habib CFW will display Habib on the boot up screen, Team Rebug CFW's display there Scorpion logo, Rogero CFW's displays the name Rogero, If you need further help skype me: bmob10189
01-17-2015, 08:58 PM #7
Hi this is some info i was given by the giver: Sony PlayStation 3 Slimline 3.55 / 4.66 + Multiman and Rogero. , Could anyone explain this? Thanks! Smile
01-17-2015, 09:03 PM #8
Hi , i am running 4.66 , Im pretty sure Its , Rogero? If a new update comes out in the future , will i just need to spoof? How would i spoof using rogero? Thank you! Smile
01-17-2015, 11:07 PM #9
First of all, if you see install packages and all that jazz then you're jailbroken.

You're probably using Rogero 4.55 v1.0 CEX CFW and you're spoofed at 4.66. To unspoof you should see your spoofing homebrew app, should be called "4.66 Spoof Enabler" or something similar. Please get back to me once you've checked all this, I don't want to be talking to someone who's actually on 4.66 and not jailbroken.
01-17-2015, 11:09 PM #10
Yes I'm deflinately jailbroke , i don't have a "Spoof" package installed?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo