01-23-2015, 06:22 PM #1
dussdave
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); got this message when I tried to log in to my ps3 "Access to Sony Entertainment network by this account has been banned or temporarily suspended"
So this means I am banned for life? is there any method to unban myself ? I was playing online games for like more than 6 months ..any help ??
01-23-2015, 06:25 PM #2
Artsy
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by dussdave View Post
got this message when I tried to log in to my ps3 "Access to Sony Entertainment network by this account has been banned or temporarily suspended"
So this means I am banned for life? is there any method to unban myself ? I was playing online games for like more than 6 months ..any help ??

If you are on a CFW you need to buy a New Console ID (CID). If you are on a non jail broken console then you are Fu*ked as far as I know. If you need a new cid message me on skype: jaycobford I can help you find one
01-23-2015, 06:26 PM #3
dussdave
Do a barrel roll!
A yea i have jailbreak i will add you
01-23-2015, 06:27 PM #4
Cyb3r
NextGenUpdate Elite
There is nothing you can do about it sorry, you have to get a new CID and create a new acc and start over again, keep away from GTA, COD, Destiny and all public mods and you should be ok.
01-23-2015, 06:30 PM #5
It may be permanently because like 5 of my accounts for banned
01-23-2015, 06:30 PM #6
dussdave
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Cyb3r View Post
There is nothing you can do about it sorry, you have to get a new CID and create a new acc and start over again, keep away from GTA, COD, Destiny and all public mods and you should be ok.

Thx but were can i get a new console id?
01-23-2015, 06:31 PM #7
dussdave
Do a barrel roll!
And how can i chance it
01-23-2015, 06:34 PM #8
Artsy
Can’t trickshot me!

You do not need to Chang accounts I was console banned last week bought a new cid (private) and still use my account
01-23-2015, 06:35 PM #9
Cyb3r
NextGenUpdate Elite
And how can i chance it

I know there's someone trustworthy on facebook selling CID's for along time now, i got couple of CID's and they still work till now, but it's agains the rules to post any CID's related infos, so just try to google it.

And how can i chance it

It's easy too try googling a little bit buddy.
01-23-2015, 06:36 PM #10
Originally posted by Jinx View Post
If you are on a CFW you need to buy a New Console ID (CID). If you are on a non jail broken console then you are Fu*ked as far as I know. If you need a new cid message me on skype: jaycobford I can help you find one

if he has been account banned he dont neeed new console id

The following user thanked MentalzTheGreat for this useful post:

DIRTY SMASHER

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo