01-28-2015, 12:57 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); i have a ps3 it has rebug toolbox , webman , sen enabler , im lost on using it . tring to figure it all out , it was on cex and last night the person helped me convert it to dex that downgraded it for me . im tring to read on stuff , but alot of it is confussing to me . i dont know what alot of the stuff is that its telling me to do with . im tring to be brief cause i dont know what i can talk about on here so please someone pm me and help me . its confussing to me. i have never owned a downgraded ps3 before or used on thank you for your help everyoone .
01-28-2015, 10:54 AM #2
Alt
Banned
Originally posted by fastchevyboy406 View Post
i have a ps3 it has rebug toolbox , webman , sen enabler , im lost on using it . tring to figure it all out , it was on cex and last night the person helped me convert it to dex that downgraded it for me . im tring to read on stuff , but alot of it is confussing to me . i dont know what alot of the stuff is that its telling me to do with . im tring to be brief cause i dont know what i can talk about on here so please someone pm me and help me . its confussing to me. i have never owned a downgraded ps3 before or used on thank you for your help everyoone .

This should of been posted in here You must login or register to view this content.

I'll get this thread moved for you.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo