02-22-2015, 09:38 PM #1
Klots
COD Recovery
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello, i want to buy e3 flasher and need the following questions answered. Yes my ps3 model is downgradable
1. What is the difference between the normal edition and the limited edition(any difference in the operation of device or model)?
2. Are there different models by year or just updates through the internet on the official E3 Flasher site?
3. What is the cheapest site you have come across to purchase this item?
02-22-2015, 11:12 PM #2
Midnight.eGo
from El Paso, Texas (915)
You must login or register to view this content. dont cop chinese one
02-22-2015, 11:14 PM #3
CyberNomadic
Web Developer
1. Limited Edition comes with Esata dock and Slim power swtich (makes it easier for doing slims)
2. Not to my knowledge, they are all built the same and yes the updates/info for the flasher come from the E3 Team/their website.
3. You must login or register to view this content.

Good luck, however it would be cheaper to pay for someone to do it for you unless you want to start a service for yourself. Smile
02-22-2015, 11:34 PM #4
Klots
COD Recovery
Originally posted by CyberNomadic View Post
1. Limited Edition comes with Esata dock and Slim power swtich (makes it easier for doing slims)
2. Not to my knowledge, they are all built the same and yes the updates/info for the flasher come from the E3 Team/their website.
3. You must login or register to view this content.

Good luck, however it would be cheaper to pay for someone to do it for you unless you want to start a service for yourself. Smile

Thank you for replying, while i was reading the detailed information says i need e3 card reader as well to perform the downgrade is that a must?
02-22-2015, 11:37 PM #5
CyberNomadic
Web Developer
Originally posted by Klots View Post
Thank you for replying, while i was reading the detailed information says i need e3 card reader as well to perform the downgrade is that a must?

There are ways, but you are better off buying the dongle.

The following user thanked CyberNomadic for this useful post:

Klots
02-23-2015, 12:19 AM #6
All I do to downgrade is .... Strip PS3, attach clip to nor chip, plug in the buttons to switch on PS3, attach power supply and e3'flasher... Turn on PS3, update.bin file first so u can use the e3 flasher again, then 3rd switch up create a dump....check the dump on 4.66 dump checker, if it's good get a few more good ones and save to your pc just in an event of a PS3 brick...
When the dump is good it will ask you if you want to patch,,,, press yes and delete all the files off the sd card and rename the patched one to bkpps3.bin and all switches down on flasher press go... Will take about ten minutes.... When done take out e3 flasher and build PS3 up again .mdomt forget to use new paste... When built up install rogero downgrader as a system update, then install toggle and make sure it's on... Install condor updater.... Go on condor and install the 355 ofw from there....shazzam
02-23-2015, 01:41 AM #7
Klots
COD Recovery
Originally posted by ridingjonboy View Post
All I do to downgrade is .... Strip PS3, attach clip to nor chip, plug in the buttons to switch on PS3, attach power supply and e3'flasher... Turn on PS3, update.bin file first so u can use the e3 flasher again, then 3rd switch up create a dump....check the dump on 4.66 dump checker, if it's good get a few more good ones and save to your pc just in an event of a PS3 brick...
When the dump is good it will ask you if you want to patch,,,, press yes and delete all the files off the sd card and rename the patched one to bkpps3.bin and all switches down on flasher press go... Will take about ten minutes.... When done take out e3 flasher and build PS3 up again .mdomt forget to use new paste... When built up install rogero downgrader as a system update, then install toggle and make sure it's on... Install condor updater.... Go on condor and install the 355 ofw from there....shazzam

okay so the e3 card reader is bullshit if all you need is a sd card right
02-23-2015, 07:32 PM #8
I use.... E3 flasher, sd card, usb stick and my PC that my micro sd card goes in....
02-26-2015, 03:42 PM #9
Klots
COD Recovery
Originally posted by ridingjonboy View Post
I use.... E3 flasher, sd card, usb stick and my PC that my micro sd card goes in....

Okay so just any usb stick would work, dont need to spend extra money on e3 reader?
02-26-2015, 03:45 PM #10
Ic3Cr34m
Little One
I personally just buy Jailbroken PS3's.
Much easier.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo