02-24-2015, 05:26 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); i want someone to help me convert to full cex from 4.65.2 d-rex. i have all the flash files needed (besides OG cex flash) when i try to convert with c2d it fails miserably. i will be willing to pay someone who helps me convert successfully $5 usd by means of paypal. please feel free to PM or quote my thread post. thanks you for your consideration.
Last edited by xXBUDxZILLAXx ; 02-24-2015 at 07:18 AM. Reason: spelling errors.
02-24-2015, 06:36 AM #2
Originally posted by xXBUDxZILLAXx View Post
i want someone to help me convert to full cwex from 4.65.2 d-rex. i have all the flash files needed (besides OG cex flash) when i try to convert with c2d it fails miserably. i will be willing to pay someone who helps me convert successfully $5 usd by means of paypal. please feel free to PM or quote my thread post. thanks you for your consideration.

Contact me on pm if u still need that
02-24-2015, 11:16 AM #3
Egoford
Little One
I will help you. Thats not Problem for me. A friend of mine was on 4.65 d-rex on dex and I helped him to get on 4.66 habib. Contact me via Skype : felixjoker1
02-24-2015, 01:50 PM #4
CustomHosting
Are you high?
Originally posted by xXBUDxZILLAXx View Post
i want someone to help me convert to full cex from 4.65.2 d-rex. i have all the flash files needed (besides OG cex flash) when i try to convert with c2d it fails miserably. i will be willing to pay someone who helps me convert successfully $5 usd by means of paypal. please feel free to PM or quote my thread post. thanks you for your consideration.

Dont pay anyone to just switch your flash files or give them to someone, just goto rewrite flash files in rebug toolbox, if you want cex qa xmb also just go under selector and first option i think it is, just click on it and goto "CEX QA" if you still having trouble doing it heres a vid tut:
hope i helped! :yes:

never pay for something simple!

The following user thanked CustomHosting for this useful post:

xXBUDxZILLAXx
03-03-2015, 05:49 AM #5
Originally posted by CustomHosting View Post
Dont pay anyone to just switch your flash files or give them to someone, just goto rewrite flash files in rebug toolbox, if you want cex qa xmb also just go under selector and first option i think it is, just click on it and goto "CEX QA" if you still having trouble doing it heres a vid tut:
hope i helped! :yes:

never pay for something simple!

thanks bro i converted successfully enjoying the early PSN access. and i paid no one Smile

The following user thanked xXBUDxZILLAXx for this useful post:

CustomHosting
03-03-2015, 09:45 AM #6
Default Avatar
An0ny
Important: The author seems to have the question solved so I will close this topic. If you want it re-opened, let me know.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo