Post: What is the current state of Trophy hacking on CFW?
02-28-2015, 02:44 PM #1
Cooler
Supreme
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I already have a legit PS3. I was thinking of picking up a second PS3 for CFW. Would it be worth picking up a CFW PS3 at the moment? I would mostly use it just for syncing/fixing trophies. The problem is, I have no idea about the current state of trophy hacking on CFW. I see that trophy shops are still running and some seem to claim no ban. What methods are they are using to be so sure? Appreciate the help, thanks!
02-28-2015, 02:47 PM #2
deadcuteboy
Save Point
A really good tool is TrophyIsGood, it's very easy to use! As long as you follow the right tutorial
02-28-2015, 04:27 PM #3
Originally posted by Cooler View Post
I already have a legit PS3. I was thinking of picking up a second PS3 for CFW. Would it be worth picking up a CFW PS3 at the moment? I would mostly use it just for syncing/fixing trophies. The problem is, I have no idea about the current state of trophy hacking on CFW. I see that trophy shops are still running and some seem to claim no ban. What methods are they are using to be so sure? Appreciate the help, thanks!

The trophy race is still active and thriving so i think you would enjoy the added knowledge you gain from owning a cfw.
03-01-2015, 03:52 PM #4
Cooler
Supreme
Originally posted by PPx7 View Post
The trophy race is still active and thriving so i think you would enjoy the added knowledge you gain from owning a cfw.

Any good guides available? No idea how the trophy hack and sync works.
03-01-2015, 05:15 PM #5
Stunz
Former Staff
I already have a legit PS3. I was thinking of picking up a second PS3 for CFW. Would it be worth picking up a CFW PS3 at the moment? I would mostly use it just for syncing/fixing trophies. The problem is, I have no idea about the current state of trophy hacking on CFW. I see that trophy shops are still running and some seem to claim no ban. What methods are they are using to be so sure? Appreciate the help, thanks!
I'm pretty sure it's now resolved as several fix's were released, you should be able to mod them perfectly fine again now.
03-02-2015, 05:50 PM #6
Cooler
Supreme
Originally posted by Stunz View Post
I'm pretty sure it's now resolved as several fix's were released, you should be able to mod them perfectly fine again now.

How do you sync them safely like the trophy shops?
03-02-2015, 06:17 PM #7
Stunz
Former Staff
How do you sync them safely like the trophy shops?
Run PSNPatch & PSNinja b4 u sign-in, i've never been banned doing it so.
03-07-2015, 12:08 PM #8
Cooler
Supreme
Run PSNPatch & PSNinja b4 u sign-in, i've never been banned doing it so.

Is there no guides?
03-07-2015, 01:27 PM #9
Stunz
Former Staff
Is there no guides?
Yes, I posted a guide, you can find it here: You must login or register to view this content.
03-07-2015, 02:34 PM #10
Cooler
Supreme
Yes, I posted a guide, you can find it here: You must login or register to view this content.

Thanks. So I assume thats what the trophy shops do? Some of them offer to sync on OFW. How is that possible?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo