03-02-2015, 08:01 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Im on dex and spoofed to 4.70 but I cant see my friends list and also cant add or message anybody and when i go online my psn is not my name. it ends up showing up as .0 CAN SOMEBODY HELP PLEASE!!!!!
03-02-2015, 04:28 PM #2
Default Avatar
An0ny
Originally posted by ICookNades View Post
Im on dex and spoofed to 4.70 but I cant see my friends list and also cant add or message anybody and when i go online my psn is not my name. it ends up showing up as .0 CAN SOMEBODY HELP PLEASE!!!!!

What kind of dex are you using? Sounds like dragon "dex", which is ITA 4.50
03-02-2015, 05:45 PM #3
Originally posted by ICookNades View Post
Im on dex and spoofed to 4.70 but I cant see my friends list and also cant add or message anybody and when i go online my psn is not my name. it ends up showing up as .0 CAN SOMEBODY HELP PLEASE!!!!!

Simple re install of your cfw and spoofer will fix this.

The following user thanked PPx7temp for this useful post:

Stunz
03-02-2015, 06:24 PM #4
Stunz
Former Staff
Originally posted by PPx7 View Post
Simply what PPx7 said.
03-09-2015, 10:25 PM #5
Originally posted by PPx7 View Post

no that wont fix a thing, i tried myself.
i fixed my ps3 was just like yours, hope this helps Needa
So i am in DEX 4.50 ita, i guess this works on any CFW with this problem.
What i did was, go to settings and reseted the settings back to default, also dont do it on recovery mode because it wont work. Then i went to the option under network settings it should be debug settings and go to the option called NP Environment and change it to np and restart the ps3. Install the spoofer and check it for yourself. Yes let me know if it worked for you.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo