03-03-2015, 02:35 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Just got my jailbroken ps3 and i have Ferrox 4.70 & Irisman 3.45. I have tons of questions but the most important so far:

I want to start backing games up, but have no idea how. I tried to do ISO file and it seemed to work until i started the game and it gave me error 80010505 "Registration of the trophy information could not be completed. This game will quit."
03-03-2015, 02:43 AM #2
Dj Spikelton
Climbing up the ladder
delete your profile. go into recovery and click system rebuild then rebuild database, re download the profile, should fix your problem's if that dont work, delete game data. Plus you say you dont know how to back up game's but you know how to mod?? that error 80010505 you are seeing because you have put the eboot's in the wrong place. time to start over again. and re-fraze the question.!! #busted
03-03-2015, 02:51 AM #3
Originally posted by djspike2k8 View Post
delete your profile. go into recovery and click system rebuild then rebuild database, re download the profile, should fix your problem's if that dont work, delete game data. Plus you say you dont know how to back up game's but you know how to mod?? that error 80010505 you are seeing because you have put the eboot's in the wrong place. time to start over again. and re-fraze the question.!! #busted

I really havent... I inserted ghosts and then tried to create ISO file because i read someone did it that way... I have no idea how to even put eboot or what eboot is...
03-03-2015, 05:04 AM #4
use gamesonic manager You must login or register to view this content.
03-03-2015, 03:27 PM #5
Originally posted by olaf616 View Post
use gamesonic manager You must login or register to view this content.

Thanks!

The following user thanked YaaaaaGuey for this useful post:

Saint Goofy
03-03-2015, 03:34 PM #6
ilikeitindabutt
Who fukmi who the fukru
All i did was delete my accounts and made new ones should fix the problem no need to rebuild.
this happens when you use psn patch for some reason on certain cfw or if your in release mode and run psn patch.
03-03-2015, 06:56 PM #7
Originally posted by ilikeitindabutt View Post
All i did was delete my accounts and made new ones should fix the problem no need to rebuild.
this happens when you use psn patch for some reason on certain cfw or if your in release mode and run psn patch.

Thanks. And by new account, just a new psn id?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo