03-03-2015, 06:02 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Right guys I have an issue
I bought a jailbroke ps3 custom firmware was Rogero but replaced it with habib 4.66 so can patch to 4.70 so can play online. Now I have a ps3 slim already working on habit and spoof 4.70 that works fine.
However this ps3 is the phat console not sure on gb but was able to complete and play online whilst on 4.66 but then Sony released 4.70 so had to spoof when try and put the spoof on obviously follow the ways completely with replacing the zeros with my psid and then when go on psn patch it has replaced half of the psid with zeros and get error message that the system is banned or temp suspended however I haven't recieved any emails saying that my console was banned and my psn account works on my other ps3.
Yes I am a noob and a girl so don't bother with nasty comments if u don't have anything nice or helpful to say
03-03-2015, 06:08 PM #2
Dj Spikelton
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by alilou85 View Post
Right guys I have an issue
I bought a jailbroke ps3 custom firmware was Rogero but replaced it with habib 4.66 so can patch to 4.70 so can play online. Now I have a ps3 slim already working on habit and spoof 4.70 that works fine.
However this ps3 is the phat console not sure on gb but was able to complete and play online whilst on 4.66 but then Sony released 4.70 so had to spoof when try and put the spoof on obviously follow the ways completely with replacing the zeros with my psid and then when go on psn patch it has replaced half of the psid with zeros and get error message that the system is banned or temp suspended however I haven't recieved any emails saying that my console was banned and my psn account works on my other ps3.
Yes I am a noob and a girl so don't bother with nasty comments if u don't have anything nice or helpful to say

you wont have received an email cos your account is Not banned but how-ever the console is. and just changing a few zero's wont help im afraid. you will have to buy a new CID to be able to access online on that console again.
03-03-2015, 06:15 PM #3
So if the psid in psnpatch.cfg changes to half zeros in the file section that means it is banned then
the section that it changes in is the idps file
Last edited by alilou85 ; 03-03-2015 at 06:18 PM.
03-03-2015, 07:01 PM #4
Geo
Don't Believe The Title
Originally posted by alilou85 View Post
Right guys I have an issue

Moved to PS3 Mods Questions And Inquiries

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo