03-04-2015, 03:59 PM #1
gtownsbadass
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Ok I am currently on rebug 4.65.2 cex dex and if you don't know what that is then please don't spam the comments because you will be of no help to me. When using csg mods I find the console freezing a lot so with that being said is d-rex version more stable for csg modding and if so can I just install it over the firmware I am on now. Just to clarify the cex dex I have rebug 4.65.2 rex version with the kernel swapped to dex.
03-04-2015, 07:29 PM #2
Cronkilla
Do a barrel roll!
Cex dex? Didn't know you could have both at once. :/
03-04-2015, 07:51 PM #3
Stunz
Former Staff
Originally posted by guntownsbadass View Post
Ok I am currently on rebug 4.65.2 cex dex and if you don't know what that is then please don't spam the comments because you will be of no help to me. When using csg mods I find the console freezing a lot so with that being said is d-rex version more stable for csg modding and if so can I just install it over the firmware I am on now. Just to clarify the cex dex I have rebug 4.65.2 rex version with the kernel swapped to dex.
PS3ITA 4.50 DEX is very stable, I use it and have done for some time now, I highly recommend it
03-04-2015, 09:36 PM #4
GetBetter
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Stunz View Post
PS3ITA 4.50 DEX is very stable, I use it and have done for some time now, I highly recommend it

Same Smile. PS3ITA 4.50 DEX is the best in my opinion

The following user thanked GetBetter for this useful post:

Stunz
03-04-2015, 09:37 PM #5
invace
Banned
Rebug 4.65.2 DEX Smile
03-04-2015, 11:36 PM #6
gtownsbadass
Bounty hunter
oh I thought ita was an Italian one language and all because when I check out their website cant read it lol. so is 4.50 the most recent one and do you have any problems out of gsc mods freezing console

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo