03-10-2015, 02:51 AM #1
Mikevigi
Little One
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I recently bought a PS3 on DEX and the custom firmware is PSita 4.50 spoof to 4.70 . I haven't got it yet it will be here in a few days, so I'm not even going to know how to use it yet. I was wondering what is preferred by the experienced modders/hackers. And if I should keep my PS3 the way it is or change it. What do you guys think? And which is the most stable and lower ban risk.
Last edited by Mikevigi ; 03-10-2015 at 03:12 AM.

The following user thanked Mikevigi for this useful post:

TragicMods CMT
03-10-2015, 02:56 AM #2
NGU GHOST
The One And Only
It would Be Best For U To Keep It The Way It Is.Tiphat
03-10-2015, 02:57 AM #3
NotMyMods
Playstation Exclusive
CEX FTWseb5594
03-10-2015, 04:25 AM #4
ian_
Hurah!
Originally posted by Mikevigi View Post
I recently bought a PS3 on DEX and the custom firmware is PSita 4.50 spoof to 4.70 . I haven't got it yet it will be here in a few days, so I'm not even going to know how to use it yet. I was wondering what is preferred by the experienced modders/hackers. And if I should keep my PS3 the way it is or change it. What do you guys think? And which is the most stable and lower ban risk.

what are you going to use it for is the question that needs asking before we can answer
03-10-2015, 05:46 AM #5
coldlm
Error… Cat invasion!
If you really wont to mess around with things and get the most of your system, stay on DEX, but if you want online switch to CEX, i recommend Rebug 4.65.2 Rex and spoof to 4.70 using SEN.
check here for some more info You must login or register to view this content.

Difference between CEX and DEX briefly
CEX for casual gamer, lower ban risk
Dex for Devs, higher risk of getting a ban, also your system works abit hotter. but you get too many toys.
Last edited by coldlm ; 03-10-2015 at 05:48 AM.
03-10-2015, 06:11 AM #6
Originally posted by coldlm View Post
If you really wont to mess around with things and get the most of your system, stay on DEX, but if you want online switch to CEX, i recommend Rebug 4.65.2 Rex and spoof to 4.70 using SEN.

Dex for Devs, higher risk of getting a ban, also your system works abit hotter. but you get too many toys.

Not true. Ive been on DEX CFW for 2 years n not 1 ban. Im also online right now with 4.50ita. I just say 4.65ita was released I may give it a shot but its still doing well on 4.50
03-10-2015, 07:03 AM #7
I recently bought a PS3 on DEX and the custom firmware is PSita 4.50 spoof to 4.70 . I haven't got it yet it will be here in a few days, so I'm not even going to know how to use it yet. I was wondering what is preferred by the experienced modders/hackers. And if I should keep my PS3 the way it is or change it. What do you guys think? And which is the most stable and lower ban risk.

i would stay on DEX - once your PS3 arrived you can text me if you need some help
03-10-2015, 07:38 AM #8
IModAllWeek
Bounty hunter

DEX for LIFE Smile
03-10-2015, 07:43 AM #9
Originally posted by coldlm View Post

A Debug Firmware / Console has a higher chance of getting banned? I'm not sure about that...
Maybe yes, but even if you're on CEX you still can get banned for the exact same reason as being on DEX :/
I think that if he's careful when modding and he protects and spoofs his CID (as disables the CFW while playing) he shouldn't get banned at least for a month. I'm on DEX right now using my original Console ID for a year now and no problems!
The reason of getting banned is because we have a jailbroken and modded PS3, but I'm not sure about the Firmware type ^^
03-10-2015, 07:48 AM #10
coldlm
Error… Cat invasion!
Originally posted by SynergyAzur View Post
A Debug Firmware / Console has a higher chance of getting banned? I'm not sure about that...
Maybe yes, but even if you're on CEX you still can get banned for the exact same reason as being on DEX :/
I think that if he's careful when modding and he protects and spoofs his CID (as disables the CFW while playing) he shouldn't get banned at least for a month. I'm on DEX right now using my original Console ID for a year now and no problems!
The reason of getting banned is because we have a jailbroken and modded PS3, but I'm not sure about the Firmware type ^^

Dex=higher risk,
i said higher risk, because can get banned on CEX or DEX, hiding CFW, deleting history, blocking psn servers, using vpn, ... you can still get banned if you are on CFW :(

The following user thanked coldlm for this useful post:

SynergyAzur

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo