03-13-2015, 11:45 PM #1
Cyber.
Keeper
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); First time i have ever been console banned. I have been using PSNinja and it had always kept me safe, i do know that psninja does not guarantee anti-bans. I have always used eboots and built-in anti-bans. I recently downloaded a playstation online avatar pack (which worked and all) and after a couple days, my system was banned. I have no experience with getting out of bans and i would greatly appreciate any help you could provide. Not sure if theres any free methods for this but i do have the psnpatch 2.47(stealth) and its not spoofing/changing psid. Im using 4.65 rebug cex and not sure what i should use to change psid. Sorry about all these dumb questions, i am new to modding and i checked out alot of vids/forums on this but most were a bit confusing. I might have max 10 for a console id but thats about it. please help a brother out Sal
03-13-2015, 11:49 PM #2
Farva
< ^ > < ^ >
okay first you need an unbanned cid and you need ccapi to change it, if you get one tell me and ill teach you how to change it. if you want we can go on skype because you arent allowed to talk about cids on here.
03-13-2015, 11:50 PM #3
Darth Lizard
NextGenUpdate Elite
lol avatar pack=Ban
03-13-2015, 11:52 PM #4
Cyber.
Keeper
Yup. that was def one of the dumbest things i have done. @Farva msg me your skype name please. i would really appreciate your help.
03-14-2015, 12:01 AM #5
Cyber.
Keeper
Originally posted by Farva View Post
okay first you need an unbanned cid and you need ccapi to change it, if you get one tell me and ill teach you how to change it. if you want we can go on skype because you arent allowed to talk about cids on here.

yo pm ur skype, i'll pm mine but not sure if you'll be able to find it tho.
03-14-2015, 12:02 AM #6
Farva
< ^ > < ^ >
mine is Farva. but it should be in my signature

The following user thanked Farva for this useful post:

Cyber.
03-14-2015, 01:09 AM #7
ello
Do a barrel roll!
thou shall not lack cyber nooooo ='(
03-14-2015, 02:19 AM #8
Restrain
CoD Services
Don't let anyone help you. They'll just get your console ID, once you obtain an unbanned console ID go on youtube and lookup hoe to change console ID.
03-14-2015, 11:59 AM #9
Cyber.
Keeper
Originally posted by Farva View Post
mine is Farva. but it should be in my signature

farva helped me alot. thanks for the replies. i got it down.

The following user thanked Cyber. for this useful post:

Farva

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo