03-15-2015, 03:21 PM #1
DraG1
Save Point
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello guys,

I have a little problem. My friend give me a game save from Call of Duty Mw3 and i want to get Cid from it...
Can anybody help me? I saw some tut's on youtube but still i cant do it. ;/

Smile

The following 2 users groaned at DraG1 for this awful post:

Red-EyeX32, Restrain
03-16-2015, 01:38 AM #2
DIRTY SMASHER
Treasure hunter
Originally posted by DraG1 View Post
Hello guys,

I have a little problem. My friend give me a game save from Call of Duty Mw3 and i want to get Cid from it...

Smile

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO you can not idps (CID) from game save NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO AHHH
03-16-2015, 01:43 AM #3
Stunz
Former Staff
Hello guys,

Smile
I think there was an old old version of Buteforce which allowed you to at some point, not too sure. But no, you can't get a CID from the game save as of now, nearest to it is IDPS Stealer, which i'm not totally sure weather it has been patched or not.
03-16-2015, 01:49 AM #4
Kronoaxis
You talkin to me?
No, you can't. haha that's just a foolish myth that went around a few years back on how you could get console IDS from game saves and/or PARAM.SFO's. You can only get new console IDs from sites that post public ones, or find someone who sells private ones. (not here)
03-16-2015, 01:59 AM #5
Hello guys,

Smile

You can't get CID from Game saves. You can get PSID from game saves the PARAM.SFO file.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo