Post: Is it possible to permanently change my CID to CEX on DEX?
03-25-2015, 05:19 AM #1
Dog88Christian
Hail to the King, Baby!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I am on 4.50 ITA DEX and when I use the ita spoofer I get a message saying that in order to sign in I need to change my IDPS/CID to CEX. I do indeed need to otherwise get an error. Is there a way to permanently do this or a setting that will do this for me?

Thanks Smile
03-25-2015, 06:14 AM #2
Jgood
< ^ > < ^ >
You can do it thru webman and it will be there permanently. That is how I did it. You have my Skype if you need help.

Originally posted by Dog88Christian View Post
I am on 4.50 ITA DEX and when I use the ita spoofer I get a message saying that in order to sign in I need to change my IDPS/CID to CEX. I do indeed need to otherwise get an error. Is there a way to permanently do this or a setting that will do this for me?

Thanks Smile
03-25-2015, 06:22 AM #3
Dog88Christian
Hail to the King, Baby!
Originally posted by Jgood View Post
You can do it thru webman and it will be there permanently. That is how I did it. You have my Skype if you need help.

I've never used Webman, but i'll give it a shot. Thanks Smile
03-25-2015, 08:11 AM #4
Sen
:usa: :usa:
Yes just get Webman bro
03-25-2015, 08:10 PM #5
Dog88Christian
Hail to the King, Baby!
Originally posted by Chance. View Post
Yes just get Webman bro

Originally posted by Jgood View Post

Link me to it, I can't find it.
03-25-2015, 11:53 PM #6
yes there is a way you need to use both available versions of idpsset.

webman does not write to the memory it just spoofs it at boot.

a combination of loading and saving eid0 / 5 will let you set a dex idps permanently.

but after, to get online, you will need to spoof the dex idps into the original cex one, with the region eg 5 instead of 7.

unless you somehow have a genuine dex idps.
Last edited by privateuser3250 ; 03-25-2015 at 11:58 PM.
03-26-2015, 05:11 AM #7
Kryptus
Former Staff Manager
Link me to it, I can't find it.
It's incorporated with Rebug 4.65.2. I'm not sure about ITA/Habib/Rogero if you're on any of those.

On Rebug 4.65.2, go to the Rebug Toolbox (Has to be the version corresponding with 4.65.2, you can find it in the Package Installation). Turn on COBRA Mode, this will also turn on webMAN.

webMAN can be accessed from the XMB (It'll be right in front of you on the XMB in the Games tab, kinda hard to miss).

What can webMAN do?
- FTP from XMB & In-Game.
- Auto-Load Last Played Game on Boot.
- Auto-Set CID on Boot.
- Adjustable Fan Settings
- Loads more!

It's a very helpful utility. I hate going without it.
03-26-2015, 06:17 AM #8
Dog88Christian
Hail to the King, Baby!
Originally posted by Kryptus View Post
It's incorporated with Rebug 4.65.2. I'm not sure about ITA/Habib/Rogero if you're on any of those.

On Rebug 4.65.2, go to the Rebug Toolbox (Has to be the version corresponding with 4.65.2, you can find it in the Package Installation). Turn on COBRA Mode, this will also turn on webMAN.

webMAN can be accessed from the XMB (It'll be right in front of you on the XMB in the Games tab, kinda hard to miss).

What can webMAN do?
- FTP from XMB & In-Game.
- Auto-Load Last Played Game on Boot.
- Auto-Set CID on Boot.
- Adjustable Fan Settings
- Loads more!

It's a very helpful utility. I hate going without it.

I am on ITA 4.50 and I don't want a CFW higher than 4.55 because of CCAPI. I personally don't like 2.6 and that's the reason I'm on 4.50. As far as Cobra I'm not much of a fan. Thanks for explaining it though.
03-26-2015, 06:29 AM #9
KAOSxGaming
At least I can fight
I am on ITA 4.50 and I don't want a CFW higher than 4.55 because of CCAPI. I personally don't like 2.6 and that's the reason I'm on 4.50. As far as Cobra I'm not much of a fan. Thanks for explaining it though.

Try ps3ita 4.55 cfw then if i remember when i was on it i didn't have to restore the cid all the time.

The following user thanked KAOSxGaming for this useful post:

Dog88Christian
03-26-2015, 06:55 AM #10
You must login or register to view this content.

The following user thanked MinecraftUser for this useful post:

SelenaGomez-FYI

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo