03-27-2015, 05:11 AM #1
Ghost_Killuh
Pokemon Trainer
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); bbbbbbbbbbb
Last edited by Ghost_Killuh ; 03-29-2015 at 12:18 AM.
03-27-2015, 05:20 AM #2
Dog88Christian
Hail to the King, Baby!
Originally posted by Killuh View Post
Hey guys, I need some help. I'm a noob and need help with this so please be very detailed. I already am on a 4.70.01 Habib and I want to know how to install a imars game via external hdd. I already got it and extracted all of the files into one and am confused on what to do now. Again please be very descriptive.

Thanks

Its exactly the same as any other game. Place under /GAMES, enable BD Mirror and Internal. Launch the game, install updates and done.
Last edited by Dog88Christian ; 03-27-2015 at 05:36 AM.
03-27-2015, 05:48 AM #3
Ghost_Killuh
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by Dog88Christian View Post
Its exactly the same as any other game. Place under /GAMES, enable BD Mirror and Internal. Launch the game, install updates and done.

Ok, this is my first game. I don't know what you mean by "Its exactly the same as any other game" be specific please Smile Also how do I enable bd mirror and internal?
03-27-2015, 06:45 AM #4
You need BD Emu on Multi Man but it's not been updated yet
03-27-2015, 06:59 AM #5
Dog88Christian
Hail to the King, Baby!
Originally posted by Killuh View Post
Ok, this is my first game. I don't know what you mean by "Its exactly the same as any other game" be specific please Smile Also how do I enable bd mirror and internal?

Download the game and transfer to /GAMES and follow the rest of instructions. Bd mirror and internal can be enabled through Multiman by pressing Square on the game which brings up game settings. Now, unfortunately Multiman isn't updated for 4.70 CFW yet.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo