03-27-2015, 10:15 PM #1
The Dreamer
Space Ninja
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I recently downgraded back to 3.55 and i installed the 3.55 kmeaw cfw i was wondering what i should uppgrade to go online i was thinking of going to 4.70 habib but i heard that i should go to dex if you a willing to help me on skype that would be awesome if not then its ok skype: master419hd
03-27-2015, 10:19 PM #2
Reyz
Banned
Originally posted by The
I recently downgraded back to 3.55 and i installed the 3.55 kmeaw cfw i was wondering what i should uppgrade to go online i was thinking of going to 4.70 habib but i heard that i should go to dex if you a willing to help me on skype that would be awesome if not then its ok skype: master419hd

Hey Bro I Recommend Going To Rebug D-Rex Winky Winky
Look In PS3 Mods Section Plenty Of CEX2Dex Tuts
03-28-2015, 05:53 AM #3
xFiibz
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by The
I recently downgraded back to 3.55 and i installed the 3.55 kmeaw cfw i was wondering what i should uppgrade to go online i was thinking of going to 4.70 habib but i heard that i should go to dex if you a willing to help me on skype that would be awesome if not then its ok skype: master419hd

Hello The Dreamer, I could help you downgrade, I have added you on Skype, the best DEX Firmware I would agree to is 4.46 D-Rex, Why? Because it is 100% Stable, all problems are easy to fix with solutions on Google, not only that, but it is 100% Spoofable.
I hope I've helped! Smile
03-28-2015, 04:10 PM #4
Stunz
Former Staff
Originally posted by The
PS3ITA 4.50 DEX is best. Add me on Skype: "StunzTehGod"

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo