03-28-2015, 05:38 PM #1
hanna211
Little One
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); 1: of course nothing is 100%.

this is one of the post message i copied and now i wish to know if this method does help

CCAPI – CCAPI is a useful tool made by FMT Enstone, this program allows you to change your console ID super fast and also RTE on CEX, a method I use all the time. A good way to effectively use this tool is to have your private console ID on, then when you connect to the online servers of the game you want to play, you quickly switch your console ID to 32 0's so this way even If Sony does detect you while modding, they will only see the 32 0's you put as your console ID, that way they can't ban your actual Private ID making it last longer. You can also protect yourself by going into "OFW" mode, which disables your CFW syscalls, making your PS3 look like a OFW.

this is what i do and please correct me.

in senenabler i enabled protect my id.
1: load game first from multi man.
2: load psninja.
3:psnpatch spoof id and cfw (x)
then load game + go online within the game.
when the game is loaded and logged in online , can i use CCAPI to change console id to 32 0's will ths work.?
03-28-2015, 06:04 PM #2
Hanna, you need to ask this stuff in the question section, as you've been asking a lot in the modding section, which is wrong.

This is the right place to ask, You must login or register to view this content.
03-28-2015, 06:06 PM #3
Reyz
Banned
Originally posted by hanna211 View Post
1: of course nothing is 100%.

this is one of the post message i copied and now i wish to know if this method does help

CCAPI – CCAPI is a useful tool made by FMT Enstone, this program allows you to change your console ID super fast and also RTE on CEX, a method I use all the time. A good way to effectively use this tool is to have your private console ID on, then when you connect to the online servers of the game you want to play, you quickly switch your console ID to 32 0's so this way even If Sony does detect you while modding, they will only see the 32 0's you put as your console ID, that way they can't ban your actual Private ID making it last longer. You can also protect yourself by going into "OFW" mode, which disables your CFW syscalls, making your PS3 look like a OFW.

this is what i do and please correct me.

in senenabler i enabled protect my id.
1: load game first from multi man.
2: load psninja.
3:psnpatch spoof id and cfw (x)
then load game + go online within the game.
when the game is loaded and logged in online , can i use CCAPI to change console id to 32 0's will ths work.?

Hey Yes This Method Works,
However I Do Not Recommend Changing Your CID Whilst You Spoofed It Because You Can Get Your CID Banned!
03-28-2015, 06:09 PM #4
Scouse Power
Knowledge is power
I believe the console ID is cached so changing it will not do anything. It used to work.
- Worth trying but I believe it's patched.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo