04-09-2015, 03:48 PM #1
SlimShadyXV-
League Champion
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys around 2 years ago my ps3 broke (wont turn on, bought new battery and still wont turn on) and my account got permanently banned. I know this because i received an email through sony saying i am permanently console banned from connecting to playstation network. now, 2 years later my grades are great and my dad said he will fix my ps3 by bringing it somewhere. now i just realized i am console banned on my console and banned on my account (tried connecting to psn through that account on friends ps3 and would not let me). i think i got banned because i had god mode and invisibility classes on black ops 1. i just sent 2 emails to sony saying how sorry i am and how i did not realize the consequences for my actions and also requesting to not do my actions again. i said a few other sorrowful things hoping they would unban me. im impatient and want to know if sony will actually unban me on my console and ps3? because if my dad fixes my ps3 and realizes i am console banned, im in grave danger because he doesnt wanna buy a new ps3. i dont know how to hack or stuff on my computer and ps3 like downloading those softwares and patches. thats why i emailed sony. i read somewhere you could only get console banned if you modified your ps3 physically or modified the software on the system, but i never did that. hopefully they realize their mistake and unban my console, but then there is still my account to get unbanned... :/
04-09-2015, 03:52 PM #2
Reyz
Banned
Originally posted by Whiiteboys7thst View Post
Hey guys around 2 years ago my ps3 broke (wont turn on, bought new battery and still wont turn on) and my account got permanently banned. I know this because i received an email through sony saying i am permanently console banned from connecting to playstation network. now, 2 years later my grades are great and my dad said he will fix my ps3 by bringing it somewhere. now i just realized i am console banned on my console and banned on my account (tried connecting to psn through that account on friends ps3 and would not let me). i think i got banned because i had god mode and invisibility classes on black ops 1. i just sent 2 emails to sony saying how sorry i am and how i did not realize the consequences for my actions and also requesting to not do my actions again. i said a few other sorrowful things hoping they would unban me. im impatient and want to know if sony will actually unban me on my console and ps3? because if my dad fixes my ps3 and realizes i am console banned, im in grave danger because he doesnt wanna buy a new ps3. i dont know how to hack or stuff on my computer and ps3 like downloading those softwares and patches. thats why i emailed sony. i read somewhere you could only get console banned if you modified your ps3 physically or modified the software on the system, but i never did that. hopefully they realize their mistake and unban my console, but then there is still my account to get unbanned... :/

Sony have banned you for violating Sony's terms of service. I doubt Sony will unban you, however you can call them and explain the issue and you might have a slight chance of an unban. Im sure they didnt ban you for modding BO1 as that is a very old game and you would only get banned on the BO1 servers not PSN.
04-09-2015, 03:55 PM #3
SlimShadyXV-
League Champion
Originally posted by Reyz View Post
Sony have banned you for violating Sony's terms of service. I doubt Sony will unban you, however you can call them and explain the issue and you might have a slight chance of an unban. Im sure they didnt ban you for modding BO1 as that is a very old game and you would only get banned on the BO1 servers not PSN.

i had a few other mods on modern warfare 3 and modern warfare 2 and i think black ops 2. i never did them myself, someone did it for me on my account but his ps3. thats why i am confused cause i never did anything to my ps3
04-09-2015, 04:04 PM #4
JayShad0w
Bounty hunter
my account got banned ;(
04-09-2015, 05:16 PM #5
solidwood
Save Point
buy a new console or jailbreak it i guess
04-10-2015, 12:13 AM #6
Exploited
Award Winner
If banned from psn you can find a new cid (which ngu doesnt allow) to unban yourself from the servers n then just make a new account

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo