Post: " System can't be run correctly " sudden message with Rebug D-REX 4.70
04-10-2015, 06:38 PM #1
ZackFairFF7X
Can’t trickshot me!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys.. I'm having a very strange problem, never had this before..
I'm on Rebug D-REX 4.70 : I got this problem with Destiny. While I was playing, SUDDENLY my screen became black, and after some seconds I got the message " plug your controller with a USB cable " and then after that " System can't be run correctly, try press PS button for reboot " .. then ok I press PS Button and it works.. but the question is why I'm getting this.. I already got it 3 times, always while playing, and it's annoying!
04-10-2015, 06:46 PM #2
Originally posted by ZackFairFF7X View Post
Hey guys.. I'm having a very strange problem, never had this before..
I'm on Rebug D-REX 4.70 : I got this problem with Destiny. While I was playing, SUDDENLY my screen became black, and after some seconds I got the message " plug your controller with a USB cable " and then after that " System can't be run correctly, try press PS button for reboot " .. then ok I press PS Button and it works.. but the question is why I'm getting this.. I already got it 3 times, always while playing, and it's annoying!

Go into recovery mode and install your CFW again
04-10-2015, 07:02 PM #3
SonyBlack
League Champion
Originally posted by ZackFairFF7X View Post
Hey guys.. I'm having a very strange problem, never had this before..

its listen like a broken hardware part.. bt drive or your hdd.. plug bt drive out and test it.. and if you can use a another hdd to test..
04-10-2015, 07:05 PM #4
ZackFairFF7X
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by AlmightyBlobfis View Post
Go into recovery mode and install your CFW again

Going to try this and see if it works.. Smile
04-18-2015, 11:57 PM #5
ZackFairFF7X
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by SonyBlack View Post
its listen like a broken hardware part.. bt drive or your hdd.. plug bt drive out and test it.. and if you can use a another hdd to test..

Hi, my ps3 kinda started doing some others fails, I tried to format my HDD, now all works great. Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo