04-17-2015, 02:57 AM #1
Vanz
Z32 Love <3
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey :p My CID got banned recently. Pretty weird because I haven't been on my cfw in about 2 weeks. Anyways,I'm just wondering what's the best way to get back online.. Could I just make up a random CID and see if it allows me online? If I did do that,how should I set it?(CCAPI,psita manager..) just need some simple tips.

(Mods,I'm not asking to buy a CID,just trying to get information because never been CID banned. If you believe it should be closed,please do so. Smile )
04-17-2015, 04:11 AM #2
Dog88Christian
Hail to the King, Baby!
Originally posted by Vanz View Post
Hey :p My CID got banned recently. Pretty weird because I haven't been on my cfw in about 2 weeks. Anyways,I'm just wondering what's the best way to get back online.. Could I just make up a random CID and see if it allows me online? If I did do that,how should I set it?(CCAPI,psita manager..) just need some simple tips.

(Mods,I'm not asking to buy a CID,just trying to get information because never been CID banned. If you believe it should be closed,please do so. Smile )

No that wouldn't work unless you luckily got a working CID. You need an actual non-banned CID to play online again. It doesn't matter what you use to spoof it just as long as it works. Buying a CID would probably be smart.

The following user thanked Dog88Christian for this useful post:

Vanz
04-17-2015, 10:56 PM #3
Vanz
Z32 Love <3
Originally posted by Dog88Christian View Post
No that wouldn't work unless you luckily got a working CID. You need an actual non-banned CID to play online again. It doesn't matter what you use to spoof it just as long as it works. Buying a CID would probably be smart.

I already have a ylod ps3 that is below 4.70. I'm gonna fix it for like $12 and just get the CID from it. But,until then I might just try to put in random numbers and see if that works :p Thanks.
04-17-2015, 11:08 PM #4
Dog88Christian
Hail to the King, Baby!
I already have a ylod ps3 that is below 4.70. I'm gonna fix it for like $12 and just get the CID from it. But,until then I might just try to put in random numbers and see if that works :p Thanks.

It won't but okay
04-17-2015, 11:13 PM #5

now that would be far too easy.
04-17-2015, 11:33 PM #6
invace
Banned
Hey :p My CID got banned recently. Pretty weird because I haven't been on my cfw in about 2 weeks. Anyways,I'm just wondering what's the best way to get back online.. Could I just make up a random CID and see if it allows me online? If I did do that,how should I set it?(CCAPI,psita manager..) just need some simple tips.

Buy a CID. Prices are from 15-30$

Reminder: NGU DOES NOT ALLOW CIDS!
04-18-2015, 12:29 AM #7
xMiLeZz
Bounty hunter
Best bet would be to buy a private CID like said above. But beware of scammers!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo