04-19-2015, 08:08 PM #1
jadenlugo
Save Point
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Ok so, At first i was on 4.65.2 Rebug Rex, I wanted to go to 4.55 iTa so i used rogero 999 downgrader, i was at 3.55 and i went to install Ofw and it gave me an error (data is corrupted). So i tried doing it in recovery mode and it says (no applicable data found) so i tried CFW Rogero v7, same thing happened, i tried rebug, same thing happened, ive tried so many firmwares and it does the same thing. So i see if qa flag is enabled, i go to rebug toolbox and it says disabled, i try to enable it but it doesn't change. in settings i DO have debug settings, but i do NOT have Edy Viewer or install package files . QA flag wont beep when i run it. I cant find any cfw or ofw that works. Much help is appreciated,
04-19-2015, 09:47 PM #2
Stunz
Former Staff
Originally posted by jadenlugo View Post
Ok so, At first i was on 4.65.2 Rebug Rex, I wanted to go to 4.55 iTa so i used rogero 999 downgrader, i was at 3.55 and i went to install Ofw and it gave me an error (data is corrupted). So i tried doing it in recovery mode and it says (no applicable data found) so i tried CFW Rogero v7, same thing happened, i tried rebug, same thing happened, ive tried so many firmwares and it does the same thing. So i see if qa flag is enabled, i go to rebug toolbox and it says disabled, i try to enable it but it doesn't change. in settings i DO have debug settings, but i do NOT have Edy Viewer or install package files . QA flag wont beep when i run it. I cant find any cfw or ofw that works. Much help is appreciated,
Once you're on 3.55, install 3.55 kmeaw CFW, then try going upto ps3ita 4.50 dex (Make sure you change your flash to DEX while on 3.55)
04-28-2015, 02:08 AM #3
jadenlugo
Save Point
it wont let me install kmeaw
04-28-2015, 01:40 PM #4
Danny
Hurah!
NextGenUpdate - You must login or register to view this content.
04-28-2015, 01:46 PM #5
Danny
Hurah!
You will still have install pkg files in game settings, install QA Toggle pkg enable it then install 3.55.4 Rebug DRex
04-28-2015, 01:51 PM #6
Danny
Hurah!
You must login or register to view this content. If your still stuck do some research there is hundreds of threads covering this

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo