04-24-2015, 12:16 AM #1
X-Nothing-X
There's way Too Much..
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Ok, so ill try to make this as simple as possible.

1.a while ago got a cfw system on rogero 4.55, spoofed to 4.66.
2. I got a different cid number and used ps3ita manager to install the number.
3. Logged on, started ps3manager, and signed in no problem

Now, i upgraded to ferrox 4.70, so both my systems would be on the same cfw. But, it keeps telling me my acct has been temp suspended blah blah when i try to sign in.

I tried putting the number in ccapi and changing it, but it seems like it wouldn't accept it as i still couldnt sign in. (On that system).

Ideas, suggestions, comments..... Happy
04-24-2015, 12:35 AM #2
Your acc has been banned you need to make a new one if you still get an error while signing in then you need a new cid.
04-24-2015, 12:45 AM #3
X-Nothing-X
There's way Too Much..
My acct is not banned, i can sign in fine on my ofw and my other cfw. Its the cid..before i switched firmwares i had to open ps3ita manager, select network tools, and close the app and i could sign in fine. I need to somehow get my cid number back into that system..but as i said, i tried using ccapi and it was like it wasnt accepting the number.
04-24-2015, 02:22 AM #4
palin23
NextGenUpdate Elite
Originally posted by X View Post
My acct is not banned, i can sign in fine on my ofw and my other cfw. Its the cid..before i switched firmwares i had to open ps3ita manager, select network tools, and close the app and i could sign in fine. I need to somehow get my cid number back into that system..but as i said, i tried using ccapi and it was like it wasnt accepting the number.
use psn patch or irisman 3.46
04-24-2015, 02:32 AM #5
StevensCruz
Gym leader

Try changing CID on 4.70 with PSN patch.

The following user thanked StevensCruz for this useful post:

X-Nothing-X
04-24-2015, 05:40 AM #6
Ok, so ill try to make this as simple as possible.

1.a while ago got a cfw system on rogero 4.55, spoofed to 4.66.
2. I got a different cid number and used ps3ita manager to install the number.
3. Logged on, started ps3manager, and signed in no problem

Now, i upgraded to ferrox 4.70, so both my systems would be on the same cfw. But, it keeps telling me my acct has been temp suspended blah blah when i try to sign in.

I tried putting the number in ccapi and changing it, but it seems like it wouldn't accept it as i still couldnt sign in. (On that system).

Ideas, suggestions, comments..... Happy

well if the acc is banned changing the cid wont unban it...if you want your original cid dump it via multiman or rebug toolbox...then drag that flash into get console id from aldostool it'll give you tyour original cid an psid
You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by TheRichSlut ; 04-24-2015 at 06:03 AM.
04-27-2015, 03:16 AM #7
X-Nothing-X
There's way Too Much..
Once again, the account is not banned.

I will try these suggestions and see if they work. I was on Rogero 4.55 before I upgraded. My other system was on Rebug 4.46 and I upgraded it also to ferrox 4.70, and have had no problems.

Thank you for the suggestions... I will try them and post back.
04-27-2015, 04:03 AM #8
Confusing
Climbing up the ladder
'account is not banned' if it says access from sony network from this account is banned or temporary suspended its banned ........ or if it says access from sony network from this 'console' is banned or temporary suspended its your cid is banned

The following user thanked Confusing for this useful post:

X-Nothing-X
05-05-2015, 12:05 AM #9
X-Nothing-X
There's way Too Much..
Originally posted by Confusing View Post
'account is not banned' if it says access from sony network from this account is banned or temporary suspended its banned ........ or if it says access from sony network from this 'console' is banned or temporary suspended its your cid is banned

Sorry it took so long to respond. I ended up in the hospital...

Anyways, the account itself is not banned. I logged in to it from my ofw system just fine.

When i first got this system it was banned so i got a new cid number and used ps3ita to enter it. Im at a loss here...i wanna use both my cfw systems but ever since all that crap w sony went down, its been nothing but a pain in the ass.

Are there any rebug cfws out that can sign into psn? Ill change back to that if i have too.

Thanks to everyone for the help!
05-09-2015, 07:24 PM #10
X-Nothing-X
There's way Too Much..
So, i dug out my old cid number and used CCAPI and unbanned my other system just fine. Thanks for all the input..you can close this thread.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo