04-24-2015, 03:59 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello

I'm tired of modding and recently got banned. As I don't want to keep on buying new cids, I think it would be better to go back to OFW. My question: is it safe to get a new cid, delete all CFW stuff and go back to OFW? Or would I get banned again on OFW?

Thanks for the response!
04-24-2015, 04:36 PM #2
Originally posted by Vince
If you are banned on your original CID, I wouldnt bother updating to OFW, just keep it on CFW for now.

So you think I'll just get banned again? As I said before, I really don't care about modding or free games anymore. I just want to play online again, with my friends... CFW is fantastic, but I don't want to spend money on more cids.
04-24-2015, 05:18 PM #3
Originally posted by H0ST3R
I'm not really looking for a cid, I'm just asking if it is possible to go back to OFW (without my original cid) without getting banned. But thanks for the offer Winky Winky

yes u could..first change your cid permanently while u r on cex then afterwards swap your fw to latest ofw !
04-24-2015, 05:43 PM #4
HighModzz
Bounty hunter
I think if you update to ofw it will reset your CID to the default one. So Stay on CFW. If your tired of buyng CIDs, get public ones.
04-24-2015, 05:44 PM #5
Originally posted by H0ST3R View Post
Hello

I'm tired of modding and recently got banned. As I don't want to keep on buying new cids, I think it would be better to go back to OFW. My question: is it safe to get a new cid, delete all CFW stuff and go back to OFW? Or would I get banned again on OFW?

Thanks for the response!

I would recommend that you simply buy a CID. It's an investment, and thats the price you have to pay for a CFW. And going to OFW won't change anything, you will still be banned. So just stay on CFW and play safe games... Or sell your Jailbreak and buy a OFW, cause its just a waste if you go to OFW, you'll be banned if you dont buy a new CID anyway.
04-24-2015, 06:39 PM #6
Geo
Don't Believe The Title
Hello

Thanks for the response!

You could purchase a new ID (from a new seller) just in case that is a reason you get banned often, and swap out the CID with your new one, the everytime you want to play a game, disable CFW via PSPATCH and take the correct precautions for games if need be and you should be able to play fine without a ban.
04-24-2015, 07:45 PM #7
Originally posted by HighModzz View Post
I think if you update to ofw it will reset your CID to the default one. So Stay on CFW. If your tired of buyng CIDs, get public ones.

Originally posted by Geometry View Post
You could purchase a new ID (from a new seller) just in case that is a reason you get banned often, and swap out the CID with your new one, the everytime you want to play a game, disable CFW via PSPATCH and take the correct precautions for games if need be and you should be able to play fine without a ban.

I know, but using PSNPatch and all the precautions doesn't mean you can't get banned. I used PSNPatch, antiban eboots and everything and still got banned. You need to have some luck, I guess. But should I be fine when I buy a new cid, replace my banned one, delete all homebrew/CFW stuff and switch back to OFW? Or should I get banned again? I'm just done with CFW Smile
04-24-2015, 07:47 PM #8
Geo
Don't Believe The Title
I know, but using PSNPatch and all the precautions doesn't mean you can't get banned. I used PSNPatch, antiban eboots and everything and still got banned. You need to have some luck, I guess. But should I be fine when I buy a new cid, replace my banned one, delete all homebrew/CFW stuff and switch back to OFW? Or should I get banned again? I'm just done with CFW Smile

The ID's you buy could be resold (bad) so others could be getting you banned or they could be getting publicized, try putting 1 in google and see what happens in the search engine. But I would not risk changing the CID and going to OFW in case it resets, at least on CFW you can play normally and change the CID if you need to

The following user thanked Geo for this useful post:

Wolf_H0ST3R

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo