04-24-2015, 08:51 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Okay so ive converted to dex, ita. and ive heard its the best firmware out there, but for me cex was better only because i never had this problem with rtm.
Okay so ive tried tmapi, debug eboot then connecting then attaching it freezes every time with tmapi.
Ccapi is laggy for me idk why i switched to rebug 4.65.2 d-rex and it worked alright for a little.
but when im on ita it takes me five minutes to add a clan tag through the rtm tool or add wallhack or whatever i need to do ill go to change my name and it doesnt even flash just gets stuck on a colour. its really annoying is there any help on this?
im honestly thinking about trying d-rex rebug again or just going back to cex , please contact me through skype,

04-24-2015, 08:52 PM #2
brizzo12345
Do a barrel roll!
Try different debug eboot
04-24-2015, 08:58 PM #3
Originally posted by brizzo12345 View Post
Try different debug eboot

ive tried three man
04-25-2015, 08:57 AM #4
brizzo12345
Do a barrel roll!
Are you trying to attach a tool. Or just tmapi alone ?
04-25-2015, 09:45 AM #5
Geo
Don't Believe The Title
Originally posted by oGenocidee
Okay so ive converted to dex, ita. and ive heard its the best firmware out there, but for me cex was better only because i never had this problem with rtm.
Okay so ive tried tmapi, debug eboot then connecting then attaching it freezes every time with tmapi.
Ccapi is laggy for me idk why i switched to rebug 4.65.2 d-rex and it worked alright for a little.
but when im on ita it takes me five minutes to add a clan tag through the rtm tool or add wallhack or whatever i need to do ill go to change my name and it doesnt even flash just gets stuck on a colour. its really annoying is there any help on this?
im honestly thinking about trying d-rex rebug again or just going back to cex , please contact me through skype,

Have you tried different tools on different games? Could be that the tool has way too much going on, I remember some tools giving me the same issues :p but it does not sound like a FW problem
04-25-2015, 11:35 AM #6
Originally posted by oGenocidee
Okay so ive converted to dex, ita. and ive heard its the best firmware out there, but for me cex was better only because i never had this problem with rtm.

I was on ita but switched to rebug 4.70 and I personally think it's much better. :p
04-25-2015, 06:32 PM #7
Rebug 4.70 much better, by far
04-25-2015, 08:51 PM #8
yai already switched guys aha, i tried working with it but it was just way to laggy rebug i have no problems i just installed habib so im gonna give it a try my friend talked me into it aha
04-25-2015, 09:00 PM #9
Where can i download?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo