04-25-2015, 10:45 AM #1
xNIGHTMAREM0DZx
NextGenUpdate Elite
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); ok so ive just updated from 4.46 dex which i really like and would like to get up to speed with the latest rebug i used sen enabler to get online with the previous rebug but i noticed when using on the latest rebug when you press on hide info it switches console off :( so my question is what method do you use to delete history hide the consoles information and emulate official firmware by disabling cfw mode.
04-25-2015, 11:34 AM #2
Originally posted by xNIGHTMAREM0DZx View Post
ok so ive just updated from 4.46 dex which i really like and would like to get up to speed with the latest rebug i used sen enabler to get online with the previous rebug but i noticed when using on the latest rebug when you press on hide info it switches console off :( so my question is what method do you use to delete history hide the consoles information and emulate official firmware by disabling cfw mode.

4.70 is amazing! Just make sure you enable cobra mode and webman. You can press r2 + triangle at the xmb to disable the cfw, or set it to automatically disable at boot in webman's settings.
04-25-2015, 11:36 AM #3
xNIGHTMAREM0DZx
NextGenUpdate Elite
Originally posted by FallofReach View Post
4.70 is amazing! Just make sure you enable cobra mode and webman. You can press r2 + triangle at the xmb to disable the cfw, or set it to automatically disable at boot in webman's settings.

if i set it to auto disable though i wouldnt be able to use any homebrew apps before i sign in ?
04-25-2015, 11:46 AM #4
Originally posted by xNIGHTMAREM0DZx View Post
if i set it to auto disable though i wouldnt be able to use any homebrew apps before i sign in ?

No, you'd still be able to run some, but their functionality is limited. Like for multiman, it would work, but you wouldn't be able to mount games(unsupported firmware message).

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo