04-26-2015, 12:31 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I wanted to know if it's possible to switch my HDD from my 3.55 ps3 to my other HDD last firmware used on was habib 4.70 cobra 1.01 CEX, I saw a video a while back where this guy removed his HDD and switch to another one but he said you have to be the same firmware, is there a way to swap without formatting because I had gta5 and like 6 other games on it. I don't want to start all over again and reinstall them lol :/.
04-26-2015, 01:06 AM #2
EternalHabit
Former Staff
you have to be on the same firmware. Unless you use a dual boot firmware. but im pretty sure dual booting is only for switching between ofw and cfw.

also im pretty sure you can hookup your hdd to your computer and there's a special program were u can look threw the hdd files

The following user thanked EternalHabit for this useful post:

dolby1
04-26-2015, 02:58 AM #3
Originally posted by xTurntUpLobbies View Post
you have to be on the same firmware. Unless you use a dual boot firmware. but im pretty sure dual booting is only for switching between ofw and cfw.

also im pretty sure you can hookup your hdd to your computer and there's a special program were u can look threw the hdd files

just tried my last HDD on the same fw it was and didnt work lol :/, i'm just going to re install the fw and install everything it had all over again -.-, it has more memory.
Last edited by dolby1 ; 04-26-2015 at 03:02 AM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo