04-26-2015, 11:06 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); [4.70.1 Rebug D-REX!]
I went back to 4.50 ITA instead and now I can't see some of the files... What's wrong?
Last edited by TheShyCrew ; 04-30-2015 at 05:06 AM. Reason: Wrong CFW!
04-26-2015, 11:14 PM #2
Originally posted by TheShyCrew View Post
I cannot connect when I try to connect using Target Manager, it just doesn't find my PS3. I switch over to 4.50 ITA and it's fine. Rebug D-REX doesn't show the Connected From: or the Connect IP: text on the bottom right either. The only reason I am on 4.70.1 Rebug is because 4.50 ITA doesn't show some folders in MultiMan File Manager, which isn't the issue, although Rebug is better -- IMO!

Go to rebug tool box and swap your lv2 kernel
04-26-2015, 11:23 PM #3
Originally posted by Haxman2580 View Post
Go to rebug tool box and swap your lv2 kernel

Nope. I was already set to DEX. When I pressed it it said "Successfully switched to CEX/Retail" then I did it again (Because I don't want CEX) and it said "Successfully switched to DEX/Debug." And it still doesn't say anything in the bottom right.
04-26-2015, 11:27 PM #4
Nope. I was already set to DEX. When I pressed it it said "Successfully switched to CEX/Retail" then I did it again (Because I don't want CEX) and it said "Successfully switched to DEX/Debug." And it still doesn't say anything in the bottom right.

Are your wirelessly connected because i know this is a problem that is common with people who use a dex console wirelessly? I cant think of another reason to why your getting that problem.
04-26-2015, 11:47 PM #5
Are your wirelessly connected because i know this is a problem that is common with people who use a dex console wirelessly? I cant think of another reason to why your getting that problem.

No, I have an Ethernet, or whatever you wanna call it, I've heard people calling it a LAN cable now? Hooked up directly from PS3 to PC. It worked on 4.50 ITA. I know that that isn't the problem... Think it's because I'm on D-REX? I'm not sure about as to what REX/D-REX actually IS. I asked a friend on Skype what I should do to update and he said do D-REX because I'm already on DEX. Should I just stick with ITA?
04-26-2015, 11:49 PM #6
No, I have an Ethernet, or whatever you wanna call it, I've heard people calling it a LAN cable now? Hooked up directly from PS3 to PC. It worked on 4.50 ITA. I know that that isn't the problem... Think it's because I'm on D-REX? I'm not sure about as to what REX/D-REX actually IS. I asked a friend on Skype what I should do to update and he said do D-REX because I'm already on DEX. Should I just stick with ITA?

Yeah id just stick with ita. As the old saying goes "dont fix something that is not broken" and for you everything worked on ita i assume.
04-26-2015, 11:54 PM #7
Yeah id just stick with ita. As the old saying goes "dont fix something that is not broken" and for you everything worked on ita i assume.

Yeah, worked fine. I am currently console banned so it's not like I plan on going online anytime soon as I'm broke Happy but I am working on a CCAPI MultiTool. Don't plan on adding TMAPI capabilities though. >.<
04-27-2015, 12:47 AM #8
Think you can help me out on some of the folders not showing up on Multiman File Manager? I can't see "PS2ISO" or "BDDRIVE" or whatever it's called...
04-27-2015, 11:24 AM #9
Think you can help me out on some of the folders not showing up on Multiman File Manager? I can't see "PS2ISO" or "BDDRIVE" or whatever it's called...

they get created on demand and removed when deleting files/disabling syscallls.
04-28-2015, 02:55 AM #10
Originally posted by privateuser3250 View Post
they get created on demand and removed when deleting files/disabling syscallls.

Created on demand? What are you suggesting is the fix? I did not enable OFW Mode, so syscalls should NOT be disabled.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo