04-28-2015, 04:50 PM #1
Trefad
I defeated!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); How do I load psn games on multiman
04-29-2015, 12:03 PM #2
AppleXDevice
Bounty hunter
Googles your Friend
04-29-2015, 02:39 PM #3
Trefad
I defeated!
Originally posted by AppleXDevice View Post
Googles your Friend

Found this website on Google.
04-29-2015, 05:03 PM #4
Originally posted by Trefad View Post
How do I load psn games on multiman

You need to format your external HDD to NTFS if you wish to use external, and add the game to a folder in the directory called "GAMEZ". Or, you can drag the game to your internal hard drive into a folder called GAME I believe.
04-29-2015, 11:57 PM #5
Trefad
I defeated!
Originally posted by Insight View Post
You need to format your external HDD to NTFS if you wish to use external, and add the game to a folder in the directory called "GAMEZ". Or, you can drag the game to your internal hard drive into a folder called GAME I believe.

Isnt it called "GAMES" if it isn't where can I find "GAMEZ" ........i tried the other method but it didn't work(drag game to internal hard drive)
04-30-2015, 02:27 AM #6
i :)
Banned
How do I load psn games on multiman

Do you mean PSN games or back up?

If PSN you need to install them and run it. Maybe you will need to fix the eboot to make the game work on your current firwmare.
To install them the game has to be as .pkg. Transfer that pkg file to a USB flash drive. Then insert that same with pkg file in it in ps3. Go to "install package files" you should be able to see your pkg file name, click on hit and let the ps3 install the pkg.

If back up, you need the full back up of the game, it can be inside of PS3 or external hard drive, doesn't matter, multiman will locate them. To load back up games, simply click on the game you want to load. If multiman ask you something like "do you want to fix this game. This fix prevent 8001009 error " Click on "YES". If done correctly multiman will quit and you will be on XMB. If you dont have disc inserted, you will be able to run the game trought /app_home. If you have disc inside simply click on the disc and the game loaded previously should load.
04-30-2015, 04:00 AM #7
Trefad
I defeated!
Originally posted by i
Do you mean PSN games or back up?

If PSN you need to install them and run it. Maybe you will need to fix the eboot to make the game work on your current firwmare.
To install them the game has to be as .pkg. Transfer that pkg file to a USB flash drive. Then insert that same with pkg file in it in ps3. Go to "install package files" you should be able to see your pkg file name, click on hit and let the ps3 install the pkg.

If back up, you need the full back up of the game, it can be inside of PS3 or external hard drive, doesn't matter, multiman will locate them. To load back up games, simply click on the game you want to load. If multiman ask you something like "do you want to fix this game. This fix prevent 8001009 error " Click on "YES". If done correctly multiman will quit and you will be on XMB. If you dont have disc inserted, you will be able to run the game trought /app_home. If you have disc inside simply click on the disc and the game loaded previously should load.

Sorry if this sounds stupid but what is app_home is it a folder or directory in multiman?
04-30-2015, 03:41 PM #8
i :)
Banned
Sorry if this sounds stupid but what is app_home is it a folder or directory in multiman?

Its the other thing that comes with CFW. Its over the "Install packages files" in XMB.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo