05-03-2015, 09:50 AM #1
SamVDAX
Pokemon Trainer
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys,

I was copying my Fallout NV Ultimate edition to my External Fat32 Usb. But when I got to 9.9 GB from the 12.7GB it stopped and said I had to split the file..

So now I have my fallout NV game copy that says
Fallout New Vegas : Ultimate Edition (SPLIT)
9.9GB

So what do I do with it? do I need to split that file on Pc?
If so I still dont have the full game cause it is 12.7 GB and its still on the disc... and I cant put the disc on my pc. So I would like some help...
On all forums I see that they have copied the game on internet Split it and place it on PS3 internal or external. But mine is straight from the disc on my ps3. havent seen anyone have this problem..

Thanks

Sam
05-04-2015, 11:52 AM #2
Originally posted by SamVDAX View Post
Hey guys,

I was copying my Fallout NV Ultimate edition to my External Fat32 Usb. But when I got to 9.9 GB from the 12.7GB it stopped and said I had to split the file..

So now I have my fallout NV game copy that says
Fallout New Vegas : Ultimate Edition (SPLIT)
9.9GB

So what do I do with it? do I need to split that file on Pc?
If so I still dont have the full game cause it is 12.7 GB and its still on the disc... and I cant put the disc on my pc. So I would like some help...
On all forums I see that they have copied the game on internet Split it and place it on PS3 internal or external. But mine is straight from the disc on my ps3. havent seen anyone have this problem..

Thanks

Sam

There are programs out there that split pkg files. Have a Google of "PS3Splitter" and see if you can find any tutorials out there. I cannot link it here as it's a link to another forum, but good luck Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo