05-06-2015, 12:32 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); i am having problems signing in even when i spoof the console id, is their anyother way to get back up online.
05-06-2015, 12:46 AM #2
Leftt
Little One
Originally posted by texmex281 View Post
i am having problems signing in even when i spoof the console id, is their anyother way to get back up online.

If you were a little specific, we'd be able to help you. Provide us with some kind of error code you get. Have you made sure your IDPS AND PSID are unbanned? Have you made sure you've put them into a psnpatch.cfg file using notepad or notepad++ then putting it into your USB and then pressing X on PSNpatch? Give us a little info please Smile
05-06-2015, 03:44 AM #3
bmob10189
At least I can fight
i am having problems signing in even when i spoof the console id, is their anyother way to get back up online.

Also if the acc is banned then changing the IDPS and PSID won't fix that. You'll have to create a new acc after changing ID's
05-06-2015, 07:29 AM #4
~ Dragan ~
Bounty hunter
Change your CID in CCAPI for a console ban.
If your account is banned you cannot unban it.
CIDs cost around $25-$45 AUD depending on whether they are public or private.
NextGenUpdate does not allow the selling of CIDs btw.
05-06-2015, 09:05 AM #5
Sen
:usa: :usa:

does it say your system has been suspended? or does it just say 'account' has been banned and suspended?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo