05-06-2015, 08:41 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Basically my ps3 will connect to Target manager and all that but it wont let me connect any tools to it can somebody give some suggestions please Smile
05-06-2015, 09:04 PM #2
this problem appears now and again. if you are sure tm is connecting fine and you have set all the correct settings in the debug menu on the ps3 and are using a debug eboot for the game you probably need to reinstall the cfw.
05-06-2015, 09:06 PM #3
Originally posted by privateuser3250 View Post
this problem appears now and again. if you are sure tm is connecting fine and you have set all the correct settings in the debug menu on the ps3 and are using a debug eboot for the game you probably need to reinstall the cfw.

na i finally got it connected with one tool but the rest of the teools say "object reference not set to an instance of an object" do you know how to fix ?
05-06-2015, 09:06 PM #4

And yes i am using an eboot and i have all the settings correct
05-06-2015, 09:15 PM #5
Originally posted by mitchelllaming1 View Post
And yes i am using an eboot and i have all the settings correct

Try another tool. If it's just that particular tool, it might be that there's an error in the code.
05-06-2015, 09:24 PM #6
Originally posted by Insight View Post
Try another tool. If it's just that particular tool, it might be that there's an error in the code.

Do you know any good menus for mw3 that would work i only have 1 working and its not great tbh
05-06-2015, 09:30 PM #7
na i finally got it connected with one tool but the rest of the teools say "object reference not set to an instance of an object" do you know how to fix ?

You must login or register to view this content.
05-06-2015, 09:38 PM #8
Do you know any good menus for mw3 that would work i only have 1 working and its not great tbh

I don't know any in particular, but you can try SPRX Menus. They're faster and reliable, generally.
05-06-2015, 09:40 PM #9
You must login or register to view this content.

Ive done all of this Still nothing the menus either dont connect or Connect and then do not attach
05-06-2015, 09:44 PM #10
Exploited
Award Winner

mw3 sprx menus are good

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo