05-09-2015, 01:04 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I would like to know what is the best website i can buy jailbreakable PS3s because: First i would like to jailbreak my PS3 myself, and second amazon, ebay, and all of those websites dont really have what Im looking for. If you have any good websites with a good feedback then please help me out. Thanks!
05-09-2015, 07:22 PM #2
Dog88Christian
Hail to the King, Baby!
Originally posted by itsjael View Post
I would like to know what is the best website i can buy jailbreakable PS3s because: First i would like to jailbreak my PS3 myself, and second amazon, ebay, and all of those websites dont really have what Im looking for. If you have any good websites with a good feedback then please help me out. Thanks!

eBay is the best, Amazon doesn't sell them.
05-09-2015, 07:38 PM #3
I would like to know what is the best website i can buy jailbreakable PS3s because: First i would like to jailbreak my PS3 myself, and second amazon, ebay, and all of those websites dont really have what Im looking for. If you have any good websites with a good feedback then please help me out. Thanks!

Ebay or craigslist. But i would go with ebay as 9 times out of 10 they have not been serviced off craigslist where as some ebay sellers apply new paste and clean out any internal dust.
05-10-2015, 07:33 PM #4
Alright thanks
05-10-2015, 08:15 PM #5
Default Avatar
Kas
Originally posted by JohanMoya View Post
im selling mine

Even though someone requested a jb ps3 being sold, you're not aloud to sell without elite.
05-10-2015, 08:28 PM #6
Ebay, is a good site to find a 3.55 PS3 Smile ~SwarMzY~ Smile
05-10-2015, 08:51 PM #7
Sen
:usa: :usa:
Ebay, just try to find a trusted person!
05-12-2015, 03:34 AM #8

Try ebay search 3.55 OFW ps3.
05-12-2015, 04:52 AM #9
Default Avatar
Kas
Originally posted by JohanMoya View Post
nigga go home and suck a dick pc nerd did i ever mention i was selling it here on this shit of site i got banned just cause this nigga report me.. Guys dont buy elite its a waste of money! Ngu is gay af i barely log in

I am home and I don't want to suck a dick thanks. You didn't get banned at all your stupidity is too high for me to deal with.
05-27-2015, 11:49 AM #10
JohanMoya
Little One
Yes I did get banned and I don't really care cause this site its for gamers I'm not a gamer or modder no more, I just thought the ps4 was jailbroken and I came to see.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo