05-09-2015, 08:31 PM #1
Young Jedi
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); My PS3 is on 4.46.1 D-Rex and I haven't touched/turned it on in about 3 months. I've heard a lot of complaints on NGU that they got banned and I don't want to end up like that.

Although, I really want to sign in and play Blackops.. So, I need help on how to sign in.
This screenshot ( You must login or register to view this content. ) shows what people have told me.
I would like to upgrade to iTA, but my concern is that I don't know if it's possible to upgrade from 4.46.1 D-Rex to PS3 iTA 4.65 without any problems? (Can I go straight from D-rex to iTA?)
05-09-2015, 08:32 PM #2
KAOSxGaming
At least I can fight
Originally posted by Young
My PS3 is on 4.46.1 D-Rex and I haven't touched/turned it on in about 3 months. I've heard a lot of complaints on NGU that they got banned and I don't want to end up like that.

Although, I really want to sign in and play Blackops.. So, I need help on how to sign in.
This screenshot ( You must login or register to view this content. ) shows what people have told me.
I would like to upgrade to iTA, but my concern is that I don't know if it's possible to upgrade from 4.46.1 D-Rex to PS3 iTA 4.65 without any problems? (Can I go straight from D-rex to iTA?)

Yes you can go straight to ITA.
05-09-2015, 08:33 PM #3
primetime43
Knowledge is power Tiphat
My PS3 is on 4.46.1 D-Rex and I haven't touched/turned it on in about 3 months. I've heard a lot of complaints on NGU that they got banned and I don't want to end up like that.

You're not on d-rex, you're on dex, d-rex is just so you can update your ps3 over a dex firmware. Just stay on rebug, and use a spoofer and you can simply sign in.
05-09-2015, 08:34 PM #4

Well my personal opinion is stick to rebug if you are already on it. Use a spoofer to go online. I know this probably what you did not want to hear but its the only solution i can give you without explaining the process you will need to go through to change to ITA.
05-09-2015, 08:43 PM #5
Young Jedi
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by HooliganMoDz View Post
Well my personal opinion is stick to rebug if you are already on it. Use a spoofer to go online. I know this probably what you did not want to hear but its the only solution i can give you without explaining the process you will need to go through to change to ITA.

how do i take off my current spoofer? And why is it something I wouldn't want to hear? Is it a greater chance of getting banned?
05-09-2015, 08:47 PM #6
how do i take off my current spoofer? And why is it something I wouldn't want to hear? Is it a greater chance of getting banned?

I just thought (judging by the image) you got tired of hearing people say "stick to rebug" lol my bad Smile and use sen enabler latest version dude Smile
05-09-2015, 08:49 PM #7
Young Jedi
Bounty hunter
I just thought (judging by the image) you got tired of hearing people say "stick to rebug" lol my bad Smile and use sen enabler latest version dude Smile

Ok haha, well do I need to take my current spoofer off first? Because I have no idea how!!!
05-09-2015, 08:53 PM #8
Ok haha, well do I need to take my current spoofer off first? Because I have no idea how!!!

No im sure it will just update your current spoof but if you are unsure dude search on google or ps3hax
05-09-2015, 08:56 PM #9
Young Jedi
Bounty hunter
No im sure it will just update your current spoof but if you are unsure dude search on google or ps3hax

So.. Just to be sure, I don't even need to change my CFW's firmware. I don't need to upgrade to a newer rebug version and 4.46.1 is still ok as long as I upgrade my spoofer with SEN enabler? So i can stay on 4.46.1 and just run a spoofer pkg and then sign in? That seems too easy to be true.
05-09-2015, 08:57 PM #10
So.. Just to be sure, I don't even need to change my CFW's firmware. I don't need to upgrade to a newer rebug version and 4.46.1 is still ok as long as I upgrade my spoofer with SEN enabler? So i can stay on 4.46.1 and just run a spoofer pkg and then sign in? That seems too easy to be true.

Like i said dude if your unsure just refer to google or ps3hax Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo