05-11-2015, 07:18 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); OK, I bought a jailbroken PS3 and it has rebug 4.70 on it. Is there anyway I can downgrade it to 3.55 or 4.xxita? I am new to Rebug and I know nothing about downgrading it. Any help would be nice!
05-12-2015, 01:04 AM #2
Dan Dactyl
One Among The Fence
Originally posted by Meowerz View Post
OK, I bought a jailbroken PS3 and it has rebug 4.70 on it. Is there anyway I can downgrade it to 3.55 or 4.xxita? I am new to Rebug and I know nothing about downgrading it. Any help would be nice!

Why would you want to downgrade man? Beings on 4.70 rebug, you can access online and shit, why change unless you just want something different?

The following user thanked Dan Dactyl for this useful post:

TheRichSlut
05-12-2015, 01:11 AM #3
Dan Dactyl
One Among The Fence
Originally posted by Vince
Maybe he wants to go to something like ita or something like that. Who knows, he just wants to know how to downgrade.

Yeah and with that being said, do as Vince said. A rebug downgrader isn't hard to find. Google it mate! Happy
05-12-2015, 09:54 AM #4
Well I bought a JB PS3 and it was a dex (rebug) and it wouldn't let me connect w/ tmapi so I was going to downgrade to see if it would fix the problem. It didn't. I don't know what the guy before me did or if he changed the settings but wired connection won't work. That's why I wanted to downgrade.
05-12-2015, 06:07 PM #5
Default Avatar
An0ny
Originally posted by Meowerz View Post
OK, I bought a jailbroken PS3 and it has rebug 4.70 on it. Is there anyway I can downgrade it to 3.55 or 4.xxita? I am new to Rebug and I know nothing about downgrading it. Any help would be nice!

Are you using CEX or DEX?

Here is 999 downgrader from REBUG.ME : You must login or register to view this content.

Install it through Safe Mode/Recovery Mode.
05-12-2015, 06:10 PM #6
check your debug settings

-np environment>np
-Release Check Mode > Development Mode
-Boot Mode > System Software Mode
-Network Settings for Debug > Single Setting
make sure you have a debug eboot for the game..make sure you have a Ethernet from ps3 going to your router or a Ethernet from ps3 to pc an bridge connections

if you need help feel free to pm me on here or skype

skype- iitake-notezii
05-12-2015, 06:25 PM #7
I downgraded (just installed 4.50ita over 4.70 rebug and worked fine, 999 downgrader said the file was corrupted) and still no wired internet connection.
05-12-2015, 06:26 PM #8
Originally posted by NoTeZ View Post
check your debug settings

-np environment>np
-Release Check Mode > Development Mode
-Boot Mode > System Software Mode
-Network Settings for Debug > Single Setting
make sure you have a debug eboot for the game..make sure you have a Ethernet from ps3 going to your router or a Ethernet from ps3 to pc an bridge connections

if you need help feel free to pm me on here or skype

skype- iitake-notezii

I'll check my settings, I'm sure the guy before me messed it all up.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo