05-12-2015, 05:12 AM #1
jadenlugo
Save Point
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); my other threads answers did not work so i will add more detail. Ok so, At first i was on 4.65.2 Rebug Rex, I wanted to go to 4.55 iTa so i used rogero 999 downgrader, i was at 3.55 and i went to install Ofw and it gave me an error (data is corrupted). So i tried doing it in recovery mode and it says (no applicable data found) so i tried CFW Rogero v7, same thing happened, i tried rebug, same thing happened and even kmeaw , ive tried so many firmwares and it does the same thing. So i see if qa flag is enabled, i go to rebug toolbox and it says disabled, i try to enable it but it doesn't change bc i am not on rebug firmware. in settings i DO have debug settings, but i do NOT have Edy Viewer or install package files . QA flag wont beep when i run it. I cant find any cfw or ofw that works. my target type is DEX. my level 2 kernal is cex. IT WONT let me change it back bc i am not on rebug Sal ive tried all in recovery mode. when i do it in xmb it is black and is data corrupted. do i need to flash to dex or cex or something? i need help. thanks
Last edited by jadenlugo ; 05-12-2015 at 05:14 AM.
05-12-2015, 05:41 AM #2
I think sadly, you have completely gone and fucked your PS3 over. I'm not even sure where to begin with this one. Well from the looks of it you are in a state where it's not DEX and not CEX. Maybe try to re flash back to DEX or CEX but see if anyone else can shed light on this. Good Luck.
05-12-2015, 07:58 AM #3
bmob10189
At least I can fight
Originally posted by jadenlugo View Post
my other threads answers did not work so i will add more detail. Ok so, At first i was on 4.65.2 Rebug Rex, I wanted to go to 4.55 iTa so i used rogero 999 downgrader, i was at 3.55 and i went to install Ofw and it gave me an error (data is corrupted). So i tried doing it in recovery mode and it says (no applicable data found) so i tried CFW Rogero v7, same thing happened, i tried rebug, same thing happened and even kmeaw , ive tried so many firmwares and it does the same thing. So i see if qa flag is enabled, i go to rebug toolbox and it says disabled, i try to enable it but it doesn't change bc i am not on rebug firmware. in settings i DO have debug settings, but i do NOT have Edy Viewer or install package files . QA flag wont beep when i run it. I cant find any cfw or ofw that works. my target type is DEX. my level 2 kernal is cex. IT WONT let me change it back bc i am not on rebug Sal ive tried all in recovery mode. when i do it in xmb it is black and is data corrupted. do i need to flash to dex or cex or something? i need help. thanks

Have you tried installing rogero rsod downgrader? Also if your on DEX firmware you don't need to downgrade all you have to do is install any other DEX fw that's at your PS3's lowest compatible fw or higher. And you don't want to go to 4.55ita, go to 4.50ita or 4.65ita. But if rogero's rsod downgrader doesn't work then you may need to simply swap hard drive or worst case get it flashed again.
05-12-2015, 09:43 PM #4
jadenlugo
Save Point
no rsod doesnt work i dont think any fw works :(
05-13-2015, 04:08 AM #5
Zach_Trout
Bounty hunter
You might have to resort to completely restoring your system. I've never been in a scenario as you describe the one you're in. I myself are confused on how you have 2 different kernal types Idk
05-13-2015, 12:07 PM #6
Danny
Hurah!
Install qa toggle pkg, install 3.55.4 then install any firmware you please i had the same problem
05-13-2015, 12:11 PM #7
React2This
NextGenUpdate Elite
Or use a jailbreak rig/dongle to put it on Sony's service mode with lv2 files. Then a usb with the update you want and the second level 2 file
Last edited by React2This ; 05-13-2015 at 12:15 PM.
05-13-2015, 12:12 PM #8
React2This
NextGenUpdate Elite
Lv2diag.self to be exact.
05-13-2015, 10:07 PM #9
Danny
Hurah!
Dude just do this
1. Download "3.55 QA Toggle"
2. Install the .pkg and launch it
3. Download "3.55.4 Rebug REX"
4. Update via storage media
5. Once installed install any firmware of your choice

I always keep 999 downgrader, 3.55.4 rebug and qa toggle on a usb for when i downgrade

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo