05-22-2015, 10:27 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I tried to change up my xmb screen by changing the font and i guess i did something wrong and when i got to change it by using the theme settings my console freezes. Any clue what to do? please help reach me faster by kik antonio512000 thx.
05-22-2015, 10:28 PM #2
forgot to say the reason i want to change it back is because their is not words or letters and my ps3 anymore everysince i changed it.
05-22-2015, 10:59 PM #3
Originally posted by antonio512000 View Post
forgot to say the reason i want to change it back is because their is not words or letters and my ps3 anymore everysince i changed it.

Reinstalling the firmware you are currently on should work. It worked for me.
05-22-2015, 11:13 PM #4
Well can you help me im new to modding and i dont really know how to do that stuff.
Originally posted by Insight View Post
05-22-2015, 11:14 PM #5

I tried to change up my xmb screen by changing the font and i guess i did something wrong and when i got to change it by using the theme settings my console freezes. Any clue what to do? please help reach me faster by kik antonio512000 thx.

Yes to refer to insight or go back in to dev_rebug and then data then fonts and find SCE-PS3-SR-R-LATIN.TTF (i could be wrong had to memorise) anyway make sure the file extension is in caps like TTF and not ttf
05-22-2015, 11:21 PM #6
Well can you help me im new to modding and i dont really know how to do that stuff.

Well, what firmware did you have originally installed? Reinstall it as you would normally, or do it through recovery mode.
05-22-2015, 11:23 PM #7
How do i data them? And know which are the ones i changed? I messed up because i couldnt tell which ones too change i dont wanna risk messng something else up. Anyway you could skype me and walk me through it?
Originally posted by Coffee
Yes to refer to insight or go back in to dev_rebug and then data then fonts and find SCE-PS3-SR-R-LATIN.TTF (i could be wrong had to memorise) anyway make sure the file extension is in caps like TTF and not ttf
05-22-2015, 11:25 PM #8
i installed rebug 4.70 cex
Well, what firmware did you have originally installed? Reinstall it as you would normally, or do it through recovery mode.
05-22-2015, 11:25 PM #9
How do i data them? And know which are the ones i changed? I messed up because i couldnt tell which ones too change i dont wanna risk messng something else up. Anyway you could skype me and walk me through it?

Sure no problem my skype is hackett96 and my user is boss ass biatch
05-22-2015, 11:29 PM #10
i installed rebug 4.70 cex

Reinstall that :p

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo