05-23-2015, 10:17 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Are any modding tools here on NGU been verified? What I mean by this, are all modding tools here safe to use. does anyone check all modding tools such as RTMs Mod Menus etc for potential threats like a god damn RAT. Last thing you
want is some asswhole snooping around on your computer ,taking important documents,recording all ur keystrokes, taking ur CID etc

Just wondering if anyone checks these files before they are distributed to users.

cheers
05-23-2015, 10:23 AM #2
Originally posted by AugustJMR View Post
Are any modding tools here on NGU been verified? What I mean by this, are all modding tools here safe to use. does anyone check all modding tools such as RTMs Mod Menus etc for potential threats like a god damn RAT. Last thing you
want is some asswhole snooping around on your computer ,taking important documents,recording all ur keystrokes, taking ur CID etc

Just wondering if anyone checks these files before they are distributed to users.

cheers

Any tool that has tons of good feed back and thanks is a good sign the tool is legit.

You must login or register to view this content.

And trusted users like GEO, KIWI etc and also peoples REP. Always read through the replies.

And other than that a majority of the tools posted on ngu are legit no rats, cid stealers etc.

The following user thanked Coffee Bean for this useful post:

AugustJMR
05-23-2015, 10:24 AM #3
Reyz
Banned
Are any modding tools here on NGU been verified? What I mean by this, are all modding tools here safe to use. does anyone check all modding tools such as RTMs Mod Menus etc for potential threats like a god damn RAT. Last thing you

cheers

We do not verify them, however you can check on the tools feedback. Rep, Comments and other things like that could judge a tool.

The following user thanked Reyz for this useful post:

AugustJMR
05-23-2015, 11:04 AM #4
Stunz
Former Staff

cheers

No, just look if they are trusted. Take me for exmaple, i'm highly trrusted and respected within the NGU Community, same with Geo.

The following user thanked Stunz for this useful post:

AugustJMR
05-24-2015, 04:17 AM #5
Alright thank you all for your response Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo