05-24-2015, 10:06 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Recently, one of my friends has been getting harassed (almost bullied) by some of his so called friends. I have tried to talk the perpetrators out of there actions; however, they are not taking me seriously. Hurling abusive threats at me.

I find that the time has come to teach him a lesson. I do not endorse PS3 account hacking however I feel like it is the only way to show that I have a serious nature to my argument. But can someone tell me or explain to me how to hack or bypass into someone else's account. I know that you need their email and so fourth, but could It help that I have a jailbroken PS3.

I am only doing this to help my friend. I will not keep his account, however.

Thanks

The following user groaned Lord-Lamb for this awful post:

qamartheone
05-24-2015, 10:43 PM #2
Originally posted by Lamb View Post
Recently, one of my friends has been getting harassed (almost bullied) by some of his so called friends. I have tried to talk the perpetrators out of there actions; however, they are not taking me seriously. Hurling abusive threats at me.

I find that the time has come to teach him a lesson. I do not endorse PS3 account hacking however I feel like it is the only way to show that I have a serious nature to my argument. But can someone tell me or explain to me how to hack or bypass into someone else's account. I know that you need their email and so fourth, but could It help that I have a jailbroken PS3.

I am only doing this to help my friend. I will not keep his account, however.

Thanks

We do not allow the sharing, or the act of cracked accounts. Thread Closed.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo