Post: please help currenty on rebug 4.70.1 rex and cant access my disc drive
05-26-2015, 12:48 AM #1
JMAN!
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); hello im having some trouble,, i just updated to rebug rex 4.70 and currently on dex...i installed multiman and irris and couldnt get option to make iso.. When im in the xmb what ever game i have or dvd in the drive nothing shows up, not even a icon.. please help thanks in advance..
05-26-2015, 03:33 AM #2
JMAN!
Bounty hunter
no one knows ? lol :( been looking for info for hours now and cant seem to find any solutions!
05-26-2015, 04:02 AM #3
check your ribbon cable in the ps3...if its not reading dvd's or blu rays
05-26-2015, 05:02 AM #4
JMAN!
Bounty hunter
was working fine yesterday and never been taken apart and also the ps3 as sat since 2008 lol so the laser is def not worn! Smile ... when i put a disc in it dosent even start spinning
05-26-2015, 03:21 PM #5
Klots
COD Recovery
Originally posted by jman1062000 View Post
hello im having some trouble,, i just updated to rebug rex 4.70 and currently on dex...i installed multiman and irris and couldnt get option to make iso.. When im in the xmb what ever game i have or dvd in the drive nothing shows up, not even a icon.. please help thanks in advance..

Dont take apart your ps3, the problem is in the settings of iris or multiman manager. Enable BD mirror, and recheck the settings in multiman, by changing those settings to the right one it should work.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo